Halo 4 Emblems

A lot of emblems from Halo 3 were removed in Reach. To me that doesn’t really make sense. In Halo 4 I’d like to see a return of some of the Halo 2 and 3 emblems, as well as some new ones.

I think it’d be nice to have the return of the “triplicate” emblem.

What emblems would you like to see return?

What are some new emblems you’d like to see?

The hawk and the delta wing

I would also like to see them larger on our spartans, because they are not noticeable in game

I think it’d be cool to choose the location of the emblem as well as the size of it.

One of my close friends was always the snake in H2/H3 and then they just took it out in reach. I think it was even in the Reach beta. Have no clue why it was taken out, but they should add the ones back that were taken out in Reach.

I just want to continue my tradition of my unique “T-Shirt Bird”

rasafracknsnickerdoodlelol

Choosing where you would put your emblem would be pretty cool.

(I would also want the trip mine emblem from Halo 3 and ODST back).

I agree, more customization like this is always good. It doesn’t make sense to limit something as simple as emblems, which can’t exactly take long to make.

It seems so far that Halo 4’s customization will be amazing. I can expect 343 to really flesh out the emblem system.

I’d like to see:

Spartan-II emblem

ODST emblem

And also, the Marathon symbol (also the Reclaimer symbol) and Noble Team emblem.

The HAWK!!!

As long as they bring back Runes, i’ll be happy. It would be nice to see Mark of Shame make a return too.

Yeah that’d be cool, I just hope they don’t remove the double crescent moon emblem, I’ve had it FOREVER and its like a badge that makes me me.

Triplicate emblem!!
It was The whole background for my clan!

As long as the skull king stays ill be happy. Though some of the backgrounds from halo 2 would be nice like the quarters one.

All I need is energy swords and fire.

MARATHON!!! :smiley:

Also the hawk. And the ODST emblem would be nice.

I just want my emblem back! (jolly roger with buzz saw back ground) and yes that is my halo emblem, colors and all :smiley:

I’d like to see the rampantcy emblem come back. Plus I’d always love for there to be new ones.

> I’d like to see:
>
> Spartan-II emblem
>
> ODST emblem
>
> And also, the Marathon symbol (also the Reclaimer symbol) and Noble Team emblem.

I do believe it was mentioned that they can’t have the Marathon symbol and other Bungie related paraphernalia because of copyright reasons.