Halo 4 Emblem

It seems as though 343 is following in Bungie’s tradition of using the stylized Halo emblem. I honestly love Halo 2 and 3’s emblems because the 2 and 3 were inside the Halo.

In my opinion, the 4 in the Halo 4 emblem is ugly because it looks like it was a bad photoshop of someone pasting a 4 over the Halo emblem.

I like it a lot more than 2 and 3’s mostly because (IMO) it’s simplier and more styliced, I find it very formal as well, adopting the new ‘Halo’ logo’s style. :slight_smile:

It’s an emblem… You are going to complain about an emblem? That worse than some of the things said on bnet. They made it like Bungie style but they changed it a bit to make it their own. Either way it doesn’t really matter as it is just an emblem.

> It seems as though 343 is following in Bungie’s tradition of using the stylized Halo emblem. I honestly love Halo 2 and 3’s emblems because the 2 and 3 were inside the Halo.
>
> In my opinion, the 4 in the Halo 4 emblem is ugly because it looks like it was a bad photoshop of someone pasting a 4 over the Halo emblem.

The 4 doesn’t look right when it shrunk to fit in the Halo “o”.

Instead of thinking the glass is half-empty, think of the glass being half-full. The bigger 4 could mean a larger adventure. Marketing works in mysterious ways to give a message about something. It’s also about perception. Being a graphic designer, if I were to have made the version you are referring to, I probably would have made the 4 larger also. Probably to “show” a bigger a story is coming, but more than likely a way to change up the past while still holding some tradition and make it my own - which in this case would be 343 Industries.

> It’s an emblem… You are going to complain about an emblem? That worse than some of the things said on bnet. They made it like Bungie style but they changed it a bit to make it their own. Either way it doesn’t really matter as it is just an emblem.

If he doesn’t like the way it looks, he can say what he wants about it. I agree with it, the larger 4 looks out of place compared to the smaller 2 and 3.