Halo 4 elites

every single halo except from halo 1 to halo 2 had a change in the appearance of the elites, what do you guys expect a probably new version of the elite would look like and what type of appearances would you like to come back

for me Ultra from halo reach is a must have.
Arbiter from halo wars

the new type if there is any, probably a cermonic type with forruner symbols on it with armor covering the maniables

> every single halo except from halo 1 to halo 2 had a change in the appearance of the elites, what do you guys expect a probably new version of the elite would look like and what type of appearances would you like to come back
>
> for me Ultra from halo reach is a must have.
> Arbiter from halo wars
>
> the new type if there is any, probably a cermonic type with forruner symbols on it with armor covering the maniables

Ripa 'Moramee’s armor? Well, we were supposed to have the ability to have the Arbiter armor in Halo 3. That would be pretty cool.

If anything, I want to have the Ascetic armor from Halo 3. Make the blades along the sides larger and more menacing. Also the General armor from Reach, and the Ranger armor too. I liked those two alot.

As long as they stand up straight, and have customization, I’m happy. Having the Ultra helmet, with the general shoulders, etc. is what I want.

Since the Covenant is dead and elites can now become a more individual species, I think they should have a similar look but new style if that makes any sense. They should look similar but at the same time significantly different. I’m not fully updated because I don’t have glass lands but from what I know I think they will still worship the Forerunners because they did before they even joined the covenant so they should still have forerunner indications on their armor.

> Since the Covenant is dead and elites can now become a more individual species, I think they should have a similar look but new style if that makes any sense. They should look similar but at the same time significantly different. I’m not fully updated because I don’t have glass lands but from what I know I think they will still worship the Forerunners because they did before they even joined the covenant so they should still have forerunner indications on their armor.

They won’t necessarily worship them since they now know that the Great Journey is a lie and that the rings were meant to destroy all rather than make them ascend to godhood.