halo 4 elites...

halo 4 wont have playable elites in multiplayer,i wish they would let us have elites,but its really not a big deal. we should just be glad that 343 made halo 4, i mean halo 4 is a mystery…not the campaighn or the story,but its because 343 hasnt released alot of information about it and i thinki thats all we need. and plus halo isnt based around elites anymore AND we get to play elites in custom games. so to all those haters out there…well its really not a big deal. and to all those people who says,‘i wont get the game cuz theres no dual weilding and no multiplayer elites’ well its time to face the truth…you WILL buy the game because u actually cared enough to say somethiung about it,so that means all those ‘haters’ are actually true halo fans.

I’ll be glad they made Halo 4 IF it’s any good.

Incase you haven’t noticed the bigger elite forum thread around here, a lot of us Elite players are dissapointed for the fact that they aren’t in the matchmaking. But they didn’t say ALL of matchmaking. Especially for the fact that we could have them in Social and custom games also.

I am not patient for the fact that they could not be in multi-player so do me a favor and don’t give up so darn easily…

Elites were dumb in my opinion, even if they have equal shields and health they still have an advantage do to the fact you can’t headshot them from behind.

And dual wielding is for children. Every one handed weapon in 2 and 3 was seriously under powered to the point of being useless if you weren’t dual wielding.

> Incase you haven’t noticed the bigger elite forum thread around here, a lot of us Elite players are dissapointed for the fact that they aren’t in the matchmaking. But they didn’t say ALL of matchmaking. Especially for the fact that we could have them in Social and custom games also.
>
> I am not patient for the fact that they could not be in multi-player so do me a favor and don’t give up so darn easily…

Frankie said over gaf that Elites are out of Multiplayer… They are not IN. Pls stop begging and accept it. I still dont get why people are so upset about that. Hopefully 343 will explain that reason soon. So that the elite kids can stop crying accept it.
And pls no reason like its fun or machinima…

> Incase you haven’t noticed the bigger elite forum thread around here, a lot of us Elite players are dissapointed for the fact that they aren’t in the matchmaking. But they didn’t say ALL of matchmaking. Especially for the fact that we could have them in Social and custom games also.
>
> I am not patient for the fact that they could not be in multi-player so do me a favor and don’t give up so darn easily…

Yup…

OP find the other thread, all suport is needed!

Secondly, exactly. I’m not going to do what i did on the other thread and go all rainbowy, but they said COMPETITIVE matchmaking. While it still makes me sad, they still have their reasons i geuss.

What i’m angry about is frankie not enlightening us. Just confirmation, thats all i want.

Because leaving us in the dark like this is just cruel.

Silent

> Elites were dumb in my opinion, even if they have equal shields and health they still have an advantage do to the fact you can’t headshot them from behind.

Valid argument. However, if they took reachs elites and scaled them down there would be absolutely no problem. Just make them exactly the same as the spartans in every way after that, and Voila, no problem at all.

> And dual wielding is for children. Every one handed weapon in 2 and 3 was seriously under powered to the point of being useless if you weren’t dual wielding.

So the underpoweredness meant it was for children? Dude, in AR stars in 3 i always picked up duals because they were stronger than the AR.

Argument, pointless. It all comes down to how you use the weapon.

> > Incase you haven’t noticed the bigger elite forum thread around here, a lot of us Elite players are dissapointed for the fact that they aren’t in the matchmaking. But they didn’t say ALL of matchmaking. Especially for the fact that we could have them in Social and custom games also.
> >
> > I am not patient for the fact that they could not be in multi-player so do me a favor and don’t give up so darn easily…
>
> Frankie said over gaf that Elites are out of Multiplayer… They are not IN. Pls stop begging and accept it. I still dont get why people are so upset about that. Hopefully 343 will explain that reason soon. So that the elite kids can stop crying accept it.
> And pls no reason like its fun or machinima…

I dont need to listen to the likes of you thank you very much. I rather listem to some true source before making up my mind on what to believe.

> > Incase you haven’t noticed the bigger elite forum thread around here, a lot of us Elite players are dissapointed for the fact that they aren’t in the matchmaking. But they didn’t say ALL of matchmaking. Especially for the fact that we could have them in Social and custom games also.
> >
> > I am not patient for the fact that they could not be in multi-player so do me a favor and don’t give up so darn easily…
>
> Frankie said over gaf that Elites are out of Multiplayer… They are not IN. Pls stop begging and accept it. I still dont get why people are so upset about that. Hopefully 343 will explain that reason soon. So that the elite kids can stop crying accept it.
> And pls no reason like its fun or machinima…

You say pls becasue its shorter than please? While i’ll so no because its shorter than yes.

Please stop begging for them to take out everthing theyve added. I still dont get why people are so upset about things they know nothing about. Hopefully, 343i will give us more information soon. That way the haters can stop crying about it, or just leave.

So the elite community arent allowed to enjoy the game? How about the machinima community? There are people who simply wont enjoy the game without them.

If an elite trilogy were announced and spartans confirmed out of matchmaking, you guys would fight tooth and nail for spartans. And you know what? You would get your way. So why not us?

> > > Incase you haven’t noticed the bigger elite forum thread around here, a lot of us Elite players are dissapointed for the fact that they aren’t in the matchmaking. But they didn’t say ALL of matchmaking. Especially for the fact that we could have them in Social and custom games also.
> > >
> > > I am not patient for the fact that they could not be in multi-player so do me a favor and don’t give up so darn easily…
> >
> > Frankie said over gaf that Elites are out of Multiplayer… They are not IN. Pls stop begging and accept it. I still dont get why people are so upset about that. Hopefully 343 will explain that reason soon. So that the elite kids can stop crying accept it.
> > And pls no reason like its fun or machinima…
>
> I dont need to listen to the likes of you thank you very much. I rather listem to some true source before making up my mind on what to believe.

Frankie is a valid source…

> Valid argument. However, if they took reachs elites and scaled them down there would be absolutely no problem. Just make them exactly the same as the spartans in every way after that, and Voila, no problem at all.

Why not keep elites out and concentrate on the spartans? Yeah you see?
There is even not a diffrent feel when u play an elite. Pls accept it.

> > > Incase you haven’t noticed the bigger elite forum thread around here, a lot of us Elite players are dissapointed for the fact that they aren’t in the matchmaking. But they didn’t say ALL of matchmaking. Especially for the fact that we could have them in Social and custom games also.
> > >
> > > I am not patient for the fact that they could not be in multi-player so do me a favor and don’t give up so darn easily…
> >
> > Frankie said over gaf that Elites are out of Multiplayer… They are not IN. Pls stop begging and accept it. I still dont get why people are so upset about that. Hopefully 343 will explain that reason soon. So that the elite kids can stop crying accept it.
> > And pls no reason like its fun or machinima…
>
> So the elite community arent allowed to enjoy the game? How about the machinima community? There are people who simply wont enjoy the game without them.

There is no “community”. Nobody cares about machinimas with Elites anymore since the end of Halo3. RvB says hi. And 343 already allowed them to use Halo4. So yeah its all set in stone already. You should -Yoinking!- stop with this Elite nonsense. They are out and you should accept that.

> > Valid argument. However, if they took reachs elites and scaled them down there would be absolutely no problem. Just make them exactly the same as the spartans in every way after that, and Voila, no problem at all.
>
> Why not keep elites out and concentrate on the spartans? Yeah you see?
> There is even not a diffrent feel when u play an elite. Pls accept it.

Because some people like elites. Because some people wont enjoy the game without them. Because some people like diversity in gameplay. Because humans are boring and overused.

Different feel or not, its still there. You can still tell.

I’m going to say No to you because its shorter than yes… because you use pls because its shorter than please.

> > > Valid argument. However, if they took reachs elites and scaled them down there would be absolutely no problem. Just make them exactly the same as the spartans in every way after that, and Voila, no problem at all.
> >
> > Why not keep elites out and concentrate on the spartans? Yeah you see?
> > There is even not a diffrent feel when u play an elite. Pls accept it.
>
> Because some people like elites. Because some people wont enjoy the game without them. Because some people like diversity in gameplay. Because humans are boring and overused.
>
> Different feel or not, its still there. You can still tell.
>
> I’m going to say No to you because its shorter than yes… because you use pls because its shorter than please.

There is no feel
Enjoy them in campaign.

@ Elite begging
/facepalm

> > > > Incase you haven’t noticed the bigger elite forum thread around here, a lot of us Elite players are dissapointed for the fact that they aren’t in the matchmaking. But they didn’t say ALL of matchmaking. Especially for the fact that we could have them in Social and custom games also.
> > > >
> > > > I am not patient for the fact that they could not be in multi-player so do me a favor and don’t give up so darn easily…
> > >
> > > Frankie said over gaf that Elites are out of Multiplayer… They are not IN. Pls stop begging and accept it. I still dont get why people are so upset about that. Hopefully 343 will explain that reason soon. So that the elite kids can stop crying accept it.
> > > And pls no reason like its fun or machinima…
> >
> > So the elite community arent allowed to enjoy the game? How about the machinima community? There are people who simply wont enjoy the game without them.
>
> There is no “community”. Nobody cares about machinimas with Elites anymore since the end of Halo3. RvB says hi. And 343 already allowed them to use Halo4. So yeah its all set in stone already. You should -Yoinking!- stop with this Elite nonsense. They are out and you should accept that.

No community… Tell that to the elite clans, and everyone else who plays as them. You clearly havent seen the 142 page thread.

Yes, i know RVB are in good terms with halo 3. RVB used elites too if you didnt know.

I care about the machinimas with elites first of all. Secondly, i’m sure there are many others who do as well. Just because you as a person dont like elites doesnt mean we should all be deprived.

Noone said they were out. They said they werent in competitive.

You should stop with this anti every single thing in halo 4 nonsense. The items are in and you should accept that. Same boat buddy, both of us have are arguments, both of us have our reasons.

> > And dual wielding is for children. Every one handed weapon in 2 and 3 was seriously under powered to the point of being useless if you weren’t dual wielding.
>
> So the underpoweredness meant it was for children? Dude, in AR stars in 3 i always picked up duals because they were stronger than the AR.
>
> Argument, pointless. It all comes down to how you use the weapon.

No, it is for children because only children go “oh look I have 2 guns I am so bad-yoink”
As for being under powered, why have 2 under powered guns when you could just have 1 normal powered one? The whole idea of dual-wielding is that it doubles your firepower, but if the power of the weapon is cut in half, what is the point? Not to mention melee and grenades are a big part of halo, which dual-wielding restricts you from using.

> > > Valid argument. However, if they took reachs elites and scaled them down there would be absolutely no problem. Just make them exactly the same as the spartans in every way after that, and Voila, no problem at all.
> >
> > Why not keep elites out and concentrate on the spartans? Yeah you see?
> > There is even not a diffrent feel when u play an elite. Pls accept it.
>
> Because some people like elites. Because some people wont enjoy the game without them. Because some people like diversity in gameplay. Because humans are boring and overused.
>
> Different feel or not, its still there. You can still tell.
>
> I’m going to say No to you because its shorter than yes… because you use pls because its shorter than please.

Just ignore the guy and block him. No point in arguing with someone with alot of stubbornness.

But on topic…Most of us will not be resting so easily until we get the rightfull confirmation on what is gonna be going on with the Elite Community…

> > > > Valid argument. However, if they took reachs elites and scaled them down there would be absolutely no problem. Just make them exactly the same as the spartans in every way after that, and Voila, no problem at all.
> > >
> > > Why not keep elites out and concentrate on the spartans? Yeah you see?
> > > There is even not a diffrent feel when u play an elite. Pls accept it.
> >
> > Because some people like elites. Because some people wont enjoy the game without them. Because some people like diversity in gameplay. Because humans are boring and overused.
> >
> > Different feel or not, its still there. You can still tell.
> >
> > I’m going to say No to you because its shorter than yes… because you use pls because its shorter than please.
>
> There is no feel
> Enjoy them in campaign.
>
>
> @ Elite begging
> /facepalm

Seriously, just because you dont like them doesnt mean the entire game should be rid of them. Remember some people DO like them. Remember we are all people as well. Why deprive us of something that makes the game more enjoyable for us? It doesnt affect you at all. It doesnt hurt you. It doesnt change anything, so why the hell are you so upposed to them? It makes no -Yoinking!- sense.

Silent

> > > > Valid argument. However, if they took reachs elites and scaled them down there would be absolutely no problem. Just make them exactly the same as the spartans in every way after that, and Voila, no problem at all.
> > >
> > > Why not keep elites out and concentrate on the spartans? Yeah you see?
> > > There is even not a diffrent feel when u play an elite. Pls accept it.
> >
> > Because some people like elites. Because some people wont enjoy the game without them. Because some people like diversity in gameplay. Because humans are boring and overused.
> >
> > Different feel or not, its still there. You can still tell.
> >
> > I’m going to say No to you because its shorter than yes… because you use pls because its shorter than please.
>
> Just ignore the guy and block him. No point in arguing with someone with alot of stubbornness.

I can say the same about you annoying elite lovers. Wha wha no Elites in Halo4… WHAAAAAAAA
If u want to play as an Elite get Halo2/3 or Reach. U want to create a Elite Machinima? The same goes to this!
/thread

Maybe we will get a new race to play as in MP? I will still miss Elites though

> > > And dual wielding is for children. Every one handed weapon in 2 and 3 was seriously under powered to the point of being useless if you weren’t dual wielding.
> >
> > So the underpoweredness meant it was for children? Dude, in AR stars in 3 i always picked up duals because they were stronger than the AR.
> >
> > Argument, pointless. It all comes down to how you use the weapon.
>
> No, it is for children because only children go “oh look I have 2 guns I am so bad-yoink”

This is the stupidest statement i have ever read.

> As for being under powered, why have 2 under powered guns when you could just have 1 normal powered one? The whole idea of dual-wielding is that it doubles your firepower, but if the power of the weapon is cut in half, what is the point? Not to mention melee and grenades are a big part of halo, which dual-wielding restricts you from using.

Because i dont want the normal powered one? Because i want an edge and use strategy against somebody? Tell me, when did you pick up the spiker in reach (AR start), you didnt, because it was weaker than the spawning weapon. So why not actually give it a purpose?

Duals dont restrict it, the melee still works, you simply drop your weapon. The grenades, yes, thats a valid argument. You are making a sacrifice by picking up the Duals.