halo 4 elite (THEORY)

look at these images from ign

apparently in the book glasslands there are faction of elites that still believe in the great journey and think the arbiter and half jaws are traitors to the covenant
and there will be other elites that will be the heretics led by the arbiter and half jaws my theory
the arbiter and half jaws will be sided with the humans and there fleet of elites
aka the heretics and he will be trying to locate and bring the master chief back to earth
while the covenant will be trying to stop the chief.

halo 4`s story will most likely take place on the shield world there will be other Spartans on the shield world some of the ones that were missing in action.

and I am also wondering if Spartan iv`s will be apart of the story or just in multi player.

just a few thoughts really that’s all for now

^^^had to edit a few things ^^^

Half-Jaw is loyal to Thel, so no. I think they are just a renegade faction that allows the player to get used to the controls again as we know how to fight them, before introducing the new enemies of which will make gameplay radically different.

Nope.
(My Theory).

These Elites and Grunts have nothing to do with ours. They’re part of this ‘new enemy’. They’re not the same ones we know. I’m guessing thousands of years ago, they split and went with the new enemy.

That’s what I think at least, I HOPE IT’S TRUE.

> Half-Jaw is loyal to Thel, so no. I think they are just a renegade faction that allows the player to get used to the controls again as we know how to fight them, before introducing the new enemies of which will make gameplay radically different.

^^THIS^^

yea your right apparently in the book glasslands there are faction of elites that still believe in the great journey and think the arbiter and half jaws are traitors to the covenant

> yea your right apparently in the book glasslands there are faction of elites that still believe in the great journey and think the arbiter and half jaws are traitors to the covenant

Yup, you’re right that there are still many Elites that are still loyal to the Prophets and the Great Journey, but the Elites and Grunts present on the first level lack the armor skin that one would expect of combatants within the Covenant, even Cortana points this out. Therefore I think they are renegade. In essence, space pirates.

could be a group of renegade space pirates or could be apart of the new covenant order
lead by an elite or even a new prophet