Halo 4 Easter eggs and glitches?

I hope Halo 4 will have Glitches and Easter eggs because it’s just makes

> Halo, Halo.

You know that jungle in the first mission of Halo 3 ? looks alot like the jungle from the E3 Campaign demo what if I were to get Halo 4 and stumble across another ugly family of Monkeys ? or a nice laugh-able glitch ?

What I’m just trying to say here Halo 4 needs Easter eggs.

Question: What is your favorite Easter egg?
Mine is the Easter egg from Reach when you’re to fly the Pelican/Phantom.

My favorite Easter egg is the Pelican/Phantom one on Reach.

I think we’re finally going to be able to fly them legitimately in Halo 4 though!

Anyway, Halo 4 should include a lot of Easter eggs. It makes the game so much more fun, and just trying to look for them with a group of friends makes the experience even better.

> My favorite Easter egg is the Pelican/Phantom one on Reach.
>
> I think we’re finally going to be able to fly them legitimately in Halo 4 though!
>
> Anyway, Halo 4 should include a lot of Easter eggs. It makes the game so much more fun, and just trying to look for them with a group of friends makes the experience even better.

Ahhh the good ole times in Halo 3.
LOL I remember when I still a noob and was trying to get the Hayabusa helmet and thought that code thing on the covenant level was a fake but no my friend helped me and I got Hayabusa.

Well its sorta confirmed that Conan O’Brien will be an easter egg in Halo 4. For those that dont believe me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GflJB-aM0wI

I wanna T-Bag him soo bad lolol

> Well its sorta confirmed that Conan O’Brien will be an easter egg in Halo 4. For those that dont believe me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GflJB-aM0wI
>
> I wanna T-Bag him soo bad lolol

I’m going to blast him with a Railgun XD

> Well its sorta confirmed that Conan O’Brien will be an easter egg in Halo 4. For those that dont believe me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GflJB-aM0wI
>

Hey every it’s Master Chief, claps your hands for Master Chief. ( Chief walks by )
" WHAT A -YOINK!- " lol

> I hope Halo 4 will have Glitches and Easter eggs because it’s just makes
>
> > Halo, Halo.
>
> You know that jungle in the first mission of Halo 3 ? looks alot like the jungle from the E3 Campaign demo what if I were to get Halo 4 and stumble across another ugly family of Monkeys ? or a nice laugh-able glitch ?
>
> What I’m just trying to say here Halo 4 needs Easter eggs.
>
> Question: What is your favorite Easter egg?
> Mine is the Easter egg from Reach when you’re to fly the Pelican/Phantom.

finding Johnson’s sweet william cigars

> > I hope Halo 4 will have Glitches and Easter eggs because it’s just makes
> >
> > > Halo, Halo.
> >
> > You know that jungle in the first mission of Halo 3 ? looks alot like the jungle from the E3 Campaign demo what if I were to get Halo 4 and stumble across another ugly family of Monkeys ? or a nice laugh-able glitch ?
> >
> > What I’m just trying to say here Halo 4 needs Easter eggs.
> >
> > Question: What is your favorite Easter egg?
> > Mine is the Easter egg from Reach when you’re to fly the Pelican/Phantom.
>
> finding Johnson’s sweet william cigars

He knows what the ladies like :slight_smile:

I’d love a lot of Easter eggs, maybe some super difficult one like IWBYD or something.

My favorite would have to be Jason Jones in his boxers hidden in Halo 3, and a brief appearance in Halo 2.

RvB in Halo 3 was funny, and also the secret room at the end of “The Package” in Reach

I want a bunch of easter eggs and glitches, especially humorous ones. Except for that glitch I experianced in the mission The Covenant in Halo 3 during the Citadel assault where the Pelican got stuck and slowly moved one direction and the disappeared and my hornets disappearednand I had to deal with the two scarabs with a heavily damaged Scorpian tank, but luckily I took down both scarabs (Especially since I had iron on).

> > Well its sorta confirmed that Conan O’Brien will be an easter egg in Halo 4. For those that dont believe me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GflJB-aM0wI
> >
> > I wanna T-Bag him soo bad lolol
>
> <mark>I’m going to blast him with a Railgun XD</mark>

Me too…

>

That whole thing was gut-busting hilarious, can’t wait to see it in-game.

“Mine says snacks…various snack.”

Bungie was masterful when it came to Easter eggs. Hopefully 343 doesn’t drop the ball.

No developer wants glitches. That’s why Bungie went all out with their easter eggs in Reach and scripting in ODST (also in Reach): knocking the Oliphant over is pointless since it teleports, detonating the bridge and staying on that side is pointless since you’ll be teleported, invincible teleporting friendly AI (Noble Team predecessors). Bungie were spoilsports.

The foremost example of their attempts to stomp out glitches: Chieftain pimp - nearly alienated :’(

Too bad (good to us) glitches are like spiders. There’s a whole lot of them and it’s pointless trying to eliminate individual ones since the egg sacs are numerous.

As a Halo glitcher since 2010, having observed strange things like Chieftains super jumping across bridges, Carrier Forms doing a huge jump, 50+ Elite armies, and Tank Forms flying across bridges, I can say that I am an expert on this matter. I’m glad glitches exist.

H4 should have a lot of glitches in the campaign. As long as they aren’t stupid like H3’s broken geometry (weapons fall through the floor) or H2’s Heretic Elites (who couldn’t melee and took damage when taking cover).

zips up flamesuit

> my hornets disappeared

More like marine pilots stole them.

Anyways, you have a point. We should not be forced to use a certain vehicle for one section (a la Scorpion on The Ark). I hated how the Banshee in H3 had no support at all. It was suicide to use it on higher difficulties and even on lower difficulties, it was -Yoink-.

Or better yet, make vehicle combat less lethal. In CE, fighting vehicles on foot was possible. In H2, just try to do Quarantine Zone on foot. It’s impossible. In H3 and Reach, it’s largely unchanged. Reach has armor lock but the only reason for it is because players can’t jump over vehicles/board them while they’re boosting. It’s interesting how armor lock is at the part with the 2 Wraiths on ONI sword base. Proves my point.

It is really sad to see Banshees doing nothing most of the time because they’re too powerful to be made aggressive. I remember in CE how they used to follow me for miles!

I think everyone wants Easter Eggs.

And no matter what a game developer does they won’t be able to find and patch all glitches.

As long as they’re well hidden like HI BEN in Halo 2 or Megg in Halo CE. Most of the Easter eggs in Halo 3 and ODST were far too easy to find, which took away some of the fun. Even the eggs in Reach, though complicated, were quickly discovered.

> As long as they’re well hidden like HI BEN in Halo 2 or Megg in Halo CE. Most of the Easter eggs in Halo 3 and ODST were far too easy to find, which took away some of the fun. Even the eggs in Reach, though complicated, were quickly discovered.

Elaborate eggs are most welcome. Getting the H2 IWHBYD skull to spawn was a pain but the challenge was worth it. Luring the Banshee through the tunnel for the Scarab gun was also a pain but worth it.

> > As long as they’re well hidden like HI BEN in Halo 2 or Megg in Halo CE. Most of the Easter eggs in Halo 3 and ODST were far too easy to find, which took away some of the fun. Even the eggs in Reach, though complicated, were quickly discovered.
>
> Elaborate eggs are most welcome. Getting the H2 IWHBYD skull to spawn was a pain but the challenge was worth it. Luring the Banshee through the tunnel for the Scarab gun was also a pain but worth it.

Elaborate eggs are welcome, and the IWHBYD is a great example of a well-executed, complex egg. Even after the triggers for the egg were discovered, it was still difficult to achieve. The IWHBYD skull in Halo 3, however, is the opposite of that.

As for the Scarab gun, (which was an awesome egg), it actually wasn’t intended to be that complicated. The method using the Banshee WAS actually a glitch, hence having to lead it passed so many bouncy barriers. The way the developers intended for players to reach the Scarab gun was through Warthog launch; an homage to all the amazing Warthog launches performed by the tricking community in CE. The Banshee method was a glitch used to circumvent the developers intentions.

> > > As long as they’re well hidden like HI BEN in Halo 2 or Megg in Halo CE. Most of the Easter eggs in Halo 3 and ODST were far too easy to find, which took away some of the fun. Even the eggs in Reach, though complicated, were quickly discovered.
> >
> > Elaborate eggs are most welcome. Getting the H2 IWHBYD skull to spawn was a pain but the challenge was worth it. Luring the Banshee through the tunnel for the Scarab gun was also a pain but worth it.
>
> Elaborate eggs are welcome, and the IWHBYD is a great example of a well-executed, complex egg. Even after the triggers for the egg were discovered, it was still difficult to achieve. The IWHBYD skull in Halo 3, however, is the opposite of that.
>
> As for the Scarab gun, (which was an awesome egg), it actually wasn’t intended to be that complicated. The method using the Banshee WAS actually a glitch, hence having to lead it passed so many bouncy barriers. The way the developers intended for players to reach the Scarab gun was through Warthog launch; an homage to all the amazing Warthog launches performed by the tricking community in CE. The Banshee method was a glitch used to circumvent the developers intentions.

The best part was that it was extremely customizable.

True, the Banshee does disappear if outdistanced. Hog launching would have been even more complicated imo. Black Eye skull would have to be retrieved.