Halo 4 early playing

Hi I know someone who has and played Halo 4 am I supposed to report him to 343/Microsoft or just let it go?

Let it go.

> Hi I know someone who has and played Halo 4 am I supposed to report him to 343/Microsoft or just let it go?

As long as he isn’t ruining it for you/ other people, let it go. If he’s playing early let him enjoy himself and have Microsoft deal with it.

Just let it go. If he’s playing it online, I’m sure (sadly) he’ll be banned soon enough. If he’s playing it offline only, there’s nothing that can be done about it. A lot of my buddies have the game and play it daily, too.

Did he/she obtain the game legitimately? Oh who am I kidding, of course they didn’t. They haven’t paid a single cent/penny for that game so I would report them. Regardless if their a friend or not.

> Hi I know someone who has and played Halo 4 am I supposed to report him to 343/Microsoft or just let it go?

If you want let him go. If hes uploaded footage to Youtube, then it’s a serious issue.

Report him. This was no doubt illegally obtained.

If you’d like to report him, send the information to community@halowaypoint.com.