Halo 4 E3 trailer analysis (IGN)

I just wanted to share this in depth analysis of the Halo 4 trailer created by IGN. Its really good and points to many minor things that are easy to miss in this short and highly explosive trailer. They make a good analysis of that hand gun that Master chief shoots in the trailer.

One thing I noticed personally is that they say the beginning we are inside Master Chief’s brain but this is not true we are at his heart. Then as his beat quickens we move through the rib cage into the spine then into his brain with a shot then of him in Cryo, just wanted to point this out.

It all starts out in a neuron.

We start in limbo. That place where dream and reality meet. It is the first few neurons firing after all and consciousness is but a dream.

As we dream of fire, life and death, a warmth begins to flow. Not yet a feeling, or sensation, yet it is there. It flows from the mind without consciousness to the heart.

Not just any heart, the heart of a warrior. One of steadfast mind and conclusive reflexes. It is this heart that controls the mind.

As the heart begins to beat without thought, the warmth becomes a sensation. A feeling of chill is left in its wake as it travels through the nervous system back to the brain…

A voice… I know that voice. It needs me. SHE needs me. I’M AWAKE!!

“I’m here.”
I need a weapon.

> We start in limbo. That place where dream and reality meet. It is the first few neurons firing after all and consciousness is but a dream.
>
> As we dream of fire, life and death, a warmth begins to flow. Not yet a feeling, or sensation, yet it is there. It flows from the mind without consciousness to the heart.
>
> Not just any heart, the heart of a warrior. One of steadfast mind and conclusive reflexes. It is this heart that controls the mind.
>
> As the heart begins to beat without thought, the warmth becomes a sensation. A feeling of chill is left in its wake as it travels through the nervous system back to the brain…
>
> A voice… I know that voice. It needs me. SHE needs me. I’M AWAKE!!
>
> “I’m here.”
> I need a weapon.

A hero need not speak, for when he is gone the world will speak for him.

I have 2 questions.

1. Is that a Jetpack

2. Is that a sign of weapon attachments?

If either is true it will have a huge impact on Halo veterans.

I will not buy another Halo game with AA’s.

> I have 2 questions.
>
> 1. Is that a Jetpack
>
> 2. Is that a sign of weapon attachments?
>
> If either is true it will have a huge impact on Halo veterans.
>
> I will not buy another Halo game with AA’s.

Yes That Was a Jet Pack, However, That being Said,
AA’s Were apart of bungie’s initial idea, so i dont think that 343 will accompany anything of the sort seeing how a good chunk of the community had complaints about them, However they had some fun within Halo’s campaign just Online they ruined gameplay, I too Refuse to play anymore AA games, I played reach for a month and Went Back to Halo 3 lol.
HOWEVER with that said, It seems like they are trying to add more of a future based feeling to the campaign, Built in AA’s For MC, since he is " The Demon " lol. :]

Funny, you have your classic Halo just stick with that, I am happy for the chief just like R2 he can now fly!! Lol

Change is a coming people, move on folks!!

My analysis is more freudian Cortana is in distress she needs her man (who is asleep) to rescue her. Therefore the world needs the chief, the question is why?

Think on brothers and sisters, think on!!!

Lol

> We start in limbo. That place where dream and reality meet. It is the first few neurons firing after all and consciousness is but a dream.
>
> As we dream of fire, life and death, a warmth begins to flow. Not yet a feeling, or sensation, yet it is there. It flows from the mind without consciousness to the heart.
>
> Not just any heart, the heart of a warrior. One of steadfast mind and conclusive reflexes. It is this heart that controls the mind.
>
> As the heart begins to beat without thought, the warmth becomes a sensation. A feeling of chill is left in its wake as it travels through the nervous system back to the brain…
>
> A voice… I know that voice. It needs me. SHE needs me. I’M AWAKE!!
>
> “I’m here.”
> I need a weapon.

tears