Halo 4 dual wielding + br or dmr?

i was thinking will there be dual wielding in halo 4 if we think about it locicaly theres no dual wielding in halo reach and halo ce but in halo 2 and 3 there is and there further along the halo series then reach and ce so i think 343 industries will probley be wanting to put it in.

also will there be the dmr or br or neither following the same trace of thought there is no reason why the dmr should be in halo 4 so they will probly stick with the br, but 343 industries will more then definitely be wanting to put in some new weapons could a new dmr/br be one of them?

what do you think about this im sure will find out as halo 4 comes closer to it’s release date.
also what do you want to see the dmr or the br myself the br was just way more fun.

dual wielding is cool, but y´know whats cooler?..TRIPLE WIELDING

> dual wielding is cool, but y´know whats cooler?..TRIPLE WIELDING

what hold it in your mouth?

> > dual wielding is cool, but y´know whats cooler?..TRIPLE WIELDING
>
> what hold it in your mouth?

I hope that’s what he meant…

Logically it makes sense for them to have the BR and duel wielding back for H4 and no DMR.

I was a really big fan of duel wielding in Halo 2. The red plasma rifle and either smg or blue plasma rifle was actually a very good counter for both close range fighting and someone with a BR at mid range.

And definitly the BR. I think it works for a Halo game much better than the DMR.

Dual wielding or dual wielding Halo 4 has to have the BR for me. It felt satisfying to get a 4 shot kill, because you knew that all 12 shots hit. Now you can just spam 5 shots into someone and get away with it.

> dual wielding is cool, but y´know whats cooler?..TRIPLE WIELDING

That’s talented use of your 11th finger…