Halo 4 double campaign?

Like halo 2,one as Mater Chief and and the other as te Arbiter.

I mean,actually,Elites are fighting the remaining Covenant,so i think it would be great.

But the story of the masterchief would be maybe years after H3 and I think the Elites would have killed the remaining covenant.

More interesting would be MasterChief/ Didact(or some other Forerunner) so you activate a terminal and you see/have to replay what the didact/forrunner happened on this planet

> But the story of the masterchief would be maybe years after H3 and I think the Elites would have killed the remaining covenant.
>
> More interesting would be MasterChief/ Didact(or some other Forerunner) so you activate a terminal and you see/have to replay what the didact/forrunner happened on this planet

Like side missions?

I would preffer playing as Arby,but i think you’re right.

I would like to see our own world, to know that it is safe.

You mean,Earth?,nothing to do,maybe playing as marine in a civilian war or something,if you mean the Death Star,obviously isn’t safe.

> I would like to see our own world, to know that it is safe.

Cortana can only live for about seven years so it could not be that long since halo 3 if she is still alive. If the brutes still have access to covenant tech the elites could take a while to beat them.

I think flashbacks wouldn’t be bad

> Cortana can only live for about seven years so it could not be that long since halo 3 if she is still alive. If the brutes still have access to covenant tech the elites could take a while to beat them.

The AI life span is 7 years, but it’s been rumoured Cortana and another (can’t remember who) have gone beyond Rampancy and become Metastable, Cortana was cloned from a living brain not a dead one as was the norm if recall correctly, she is special,

You are right in the lifespan but there is material to use to go beyond that in my opinion.

You know what would be cool as a one timer? Playing as a monitor in the campaign! Huh?! Right?! … Anyone?

> You know what would be cool as a one timer? Playing as a monitor in the campaign! Huh?! Right?! … Anyone?

Yes, that could be funny. Spark Spree medal lol.

Anyone who says no to the op’s idea is insane.

Arbiter is not an inept AI. That’s only in the navigation category. I know all there is to know about Arbiter. And I know that he is competent and much more useful than Noble Team.

> Anyone who says no to the op’s idea is insane.
>
> Arbiter is not an inept AI. That’s only in the navigation category. I know all there is to know about Arbiter. And I know that he is competent and much more useful than Noble Team.

Well then, I would be sane to say yes.
I’ve pointed this out in the Thread about the Arbiter being in Halo 4.
Halo 4 should be the Chief’s Story, not the Arbiter’s, the Arbiter can have a DLC campaign.

> > Anyone who says no to the op’s idea is insane.
> >
> > Arbiter is not an inept AI. That’s only in the navigation category. I know all there is to know about Arbiter. And I know that he is competent and much more useful than Noble Team.
>
> Well then, I would be sane to say yes.
> I’ve pointed this out in the Thread about the Arbiter being in Halo 4.
> Halo 4 should be the Chief’s Story, not the Arbiter’s, the Arbiter can have a DLC campaign.

There will be other 2 games so complementing the campaing with Arby would help 343i t don’t run out of ideas.

> > > Anyone who says no to the op’s idea is insane.
> > >
> > > Arbiter is not an inept AI. That’s only in the navigation category. I know all there is to know about Arbiter. And I know that he is competent and much more useful than Noble Team.
> >
> > Well then, I would be sane to say yes.
> > I’ve pointed this out in the Thread about the Arbiter being in Halo 4.
> > Halo 4 should be the Chief’s Story, not the Arbiter’s, the Arbiter can have a DLC campaign.
>
> There will be other 2 games so complementing the campaing with Arby would help 343i t don’t run out of ideas.

They won’t. They have Greg Bear and a few other amazing writers on their side. Honestly though bringing the Arbiter or the Elites back is a very silly idea due to Bungie pretty much ending the whole Elite area of the Halo story. I mean come on, I enjoyed playing as the Elites and having them there but at the end of the day the original series ended their story with them going home. I’d be a little miffed if they brought them back after such a perfect ending.

> > > > Anyone who says no to the op’s idea is insane.
> > > >
> > > > Arbiter is not an inept AI. That’s only in the navigation category. I know all there is to know about Arbiter. And I know that he is competent and much more useful than Noble Team.
> > >
> > > Well then, I would be sane to say yes.
> > > I’ve pointed this out in the Thread about the Arbiter being in Halo 4.
> > > Halo 4 should be the Chief’s Story, not the Arbiter’s, the Arbiter can have a DLC campaign.
> >
> > There will be other 2 games so complementing the campaing with Arby would help 343i t don’t run out of ideas.
>
> They won’t. They have Greg Bear and a few other amazing writers on their side. Honestly though bringing the Arbiter or the Elites back is a very silly idea due to Bungie pretty much ending the whole Elite area of the Halo story. I mean come on, I enjoyed playing as the Elites and having them there but at the end of the day the original series ended their story with them going home. I’d be a little miffed if they brought them back after such a perfect ending.

I reemember one of the Halo comic animations,the retunr i think,it Explains Elites are fighting againts remain Covenant,it’s not ended at all.