Halo 4: dope or nope

Do you find halo 4 dope or nope?

If dope is yes or good, then yeah.

dope

Dope, I guess?

Dope, despite what some people say it was the most awarded game of 2012 next to Borderlands 2, got great reviews from critics, and won a game of the year award.

Dope.

> 2533274891747470;5:
> Dope, despite what some people say it was the most awarded game of 2012 next to Borderlands 2, got great reviews from critics, and won a game of the year award.

I’m the first one to come to the defense of Halo 4 - I truly love this game - but I’m also the first to say that “professional video game critics” are mostly a) stupid and b) corrupt. “Game Of The Year” awards are just as meaningless as professional reviews. Maybe more.

This game has serious issues and I would never consider it to be anywhere close to the original 3. That said, its much better than the abomination people call Reach.

So, ima have to go with dope, but its mids rather than straight fire like Halo 1-3.

Dope.

Dope I suppose, but not as superb as Reach!

Dope! Way better than Reach in my opinion.

Dope!

Doped

Dope. I didn’t spend twenty-nine days of my life playing Halo 4 for nothing.

> 2533274891747470;5:
> Dope, despite what some people say it was the most awarded game of 2012 next to Borderlands 2, got great reviews from critics, and won a game of the year award.

why do people like borderlands its really dumb

yeah its dope tho

Definitely dope!

I really liked the graphics it was a beautiful game. The single player was super fun and loved the story. I really didn’t care much for the multiplayer. The reason I played it a lot was because my girlfriend loved Halo 4s multiplayer. I hated how you can spawn with whatever weapon…

nope halo 4 was terrible only a few helmets in the game were bad the soundtrack was good just hated the chief constantly talking in halo 4

I loved Halo 4, especially the sprinting!