Halo 4 Don't fail where Reach did.

I have heard many rumors on the issue of Armor Abilities in Halo 4. I do remember hearing something about the team “Going back to basics” Now i personally feel that what failed the most with reach wasn’t the fact that these abilities are in the game, its the fact that there are so many different abilities and they are so over powered that a lot of they time the game play turns into a big cluster -BLAM- of all kinds of crap.
You can spawn with Active Camo, that you can use as many times as you want. Plus a radar jammer, Really? Or you can spawn with a jet-pack and simply fly across the map, rendering the entire essence of “Map control” a joke.
There is simply way too many variables to account for. If any of you reading this enjoyed playing Halo 2, you would probably agree that all those bells and whistles are not necessary. I’m not saying Reach is a bad game, I’m just saying that its barely a Halo game IMO. All those variables. The DMR, Armor Abilities, Weak Vehicles, Slow player movement/Low jump height etc… some of which good ideas, others bad, but when you put all of those things together you get futuristic call of duty with a Halo over tones.
I heard that many of the same people that designed the Halo 3 Multi-player are now working on Halo 4, If that is the case then i need not worry.
I just prey that they don’t think that the fans (I mean REAL fans who have been there sense CE) want another Halo Reach.

Please share your views on this subject matter and your hopes for Halo 4.

i think if they are gonna keep the jetpack and abilitys like that it should be like halo 3, where items like the bubble shield are aquired one time use items placed in strategic places on the map. i dont think halo 4 will be another reach. i think it will be back to the greatness that we received with the original trilogy

> i think if they are gonna keep the jetpack and abilitys like that it should be like halo 3, where items like the bubble shield are aquired one time use items placed in strategic places on the map. i dont think halo 4 will be another reach. i think it will be back to the greatness that we received with the original trilogy

I hope your right…