Halo 4: Don't change it constantly!

I’m just here to say that I would very much prefer that you (343) do not change the game
as much as Halo Reach has changed.

Halo Reach has had to many title updates, and you went even so far as to change the game
dramatically. I’m mainly talking about the TU, it changed the gameway to much. And even
if the changes were good, they were to dramatic.

It wasn’t really fair that you had to take that game we were playing for a year and just
change it up like that, it’s really stressing.

Anyways, if you change the game to much people are going to stop playing it because you
just keep switching all the tactics and stuff on us.

It’s kinda aggravating if you have to learn the gameplay all over, and even more
aggravating if you liked the old gameplay and you can’t play it anymore.

I do understand that the TU was meant to be good (although I never agreed with it) but it
was just to much change for us of us that liked the game the way it was.

So I’m just sayin’ don’t be having 2 title updates a month with Halo 4, because it is
just to much for some of us. Maybe 2 or 3 total, and nothing to dramatic.

And also guys if you don’t like the way Halo 4 might play out, (I know there will
be complaints) you shouldn’t ask them to change it so dramaticly.

I mean who of you wanted Reach to have the TU, but you still think it’s a piece of
crap? Title updates should only be for bug fixes and an occasional nerfs and such.

Hopefully, if 343 issues a title update, it will fix any bugs and address balance issues in the game instead of completely dividing the community. Also, hopefully they’ll just issue it thoughout the entire experience instead of making a “beta playlist” and slowly adding the updates to game.

Reach’s TU was a missed opportunity and terribly implemented. Hopefully 343 has learned and won’t make that mistake again.

TU brought many players Back to Reach…

Yeah, having SO many different types of playstyles make things cluttered and just overall a bad experience.

If 343 plans on implementing a TU in the future, it’s got to affect the ENTIRE game to make a consistent experince

Although the TU made the game a great deal better…
Game developers shouldn’t need us to tell them what is a bad idea.
They should actually play their game, find what annoys them and then remove it because the chances are it will annoy us as well.
This would avoid things like what you are saying.

> TU brought many players Back to Reach…

I now but it almost drove me crazy that they took this game I loved so much and made
it an entirely new game.

> > TU brought many players Back to Reach…
>
> I now but it almost drove me crazy that they changed this game I loved so much and made
> it an entirely new game.

343 didn’t make the game remember that, be happy they took player feed back and came out with the TU playlist in my mind 343 is doing perfect give them some credit.

>
> I now but it almost drove me crazy that they took this game I loved so much and made

Its still called Halo Reach so what do you mean by “entirely”

I believe there has only been one title update to Reach, how is that too many? How do you expect them to fix any issues without a title update?

> > > TU brought many players Back to Reach…
> >
> > I now but it almost drove me crazy that they changed this game I loved so much and made
> > it an entirely new game.
>
> 343 didn’t make the game remember that, be happy they took player feed back and came out with the TU playlist in my mind 343 is doing perfect give them some credit.

1: If it’s not their game then the really don’t have any business changing it.

2: It wasn’t my feedback that got it changed, I was happy with it.

> >
> > I now but it almost drove me crazy that they took this game I loved so much and made
>
> Its still called Halo Reach so what do you mean by “entirely”

They changed the gameplay dramatically, look at how the shields and heath work now, that
wasn’t how it was meant to be when Bungie made it.

> >
> > I now but it almost drove me crazy that they changed this game I loved so much and made
>
> 343 didn’t make the game remember that, be happy they took player feed back and came out with the TU playlist in my mind 343 is doing perfect give them some credit.

But they completely missed several other issues within Reach, some much more serious than armor lock.

In addition, the slow integration into Reach’s matchmaking was ill-advised.

I’ll give 343 credit for trying to appease the entire community, but the fact is, it did not do that, and from what I’ve seen, has divide the community further.

> > > > TU brought many players Back to Reach…
> > >
> > > I now but it almost drove me crazy that they changed this game I loved so much and made
> > > it an entirely new game.
> >
> > 343 didn’t make the game remember that, be happy they took player feed back and came out with the TU playlist in my mind 343 is doing perfect give them some credit.
>
> 1: If it’s not their game then the really don’t have any business changing it.
>
> 2: It wasn’t my feedback that got it changed, I was happy with it.

1.Bungie handed it OVER to 343 and with Halo 4 months from release they pretty much have to keep the current Halo players happy so they did have to change it since Reach turned ALOT of Halo players off.

2.you were happy with plain Reach without the title update? what the -Yoink-…

> I believe there has only been one title update to Reach, how is that too many? How do you expect them to fix any issues without a title update?

Actually, there have been many. For a while there it was every month with a new, small title update. It did get irking after a while. I definitley remember at tleast 2 updates I had to download to continue playing via live, and I have only been playing on live since last august.

> > > > TU brought many players Back to Reach…
> > >
> > > I now but it almost drove me crazy that they changed this game I loved so much and made
> > > it an entirely new game.
> >
> > 343 didn’t make the game remember that, be happy they took player feed back and came out with the TU playlist in my mind 343 is doing perfect give them some credit.
>
> But they completely missed several other issues within Reach, some much more serious than armor lock.
>
> In addition, the slow integration into Reach’s matchmaking was ill-advised.
>
> I’ll give 343 credit for trying to appease the entire community, but the fact is, it did not do that, and from what I’ve seen, has divide the community further.

The community has always been split always will it’s “Causal Vs competitive” and Reach vs Halo 3 and blah blah blah i doubt any company can change which way the community decides to go because we all enjoy different things.

There was only one title update all these other updates were just playlist updates. updating playlists regularly was in affect before 343, when bungie was still in control of Reach.

>
> I now but it almost drove me crazy that they took this game I loved so much and made

It really didn’t change that much. Bloom was reduced to 85%, armour lock isn’t incredibly overpowered anybody (only overpowered now, but at least that’s something), and you can’t block a sword with your fist anymore. I personally haven’t experienced any difficulty migrating from the pre-title update settings to the new ones.

In plus, it’s not like you can’t play the original settings anymore. Most of the playlists still use the old settings, so you just go into those instead of, say, Super Slayer.

Keep in mind that they listened to the feedback of the majority. As with anything, they couldn’t please everybody. But they did their best by giving both groups something to enjoy.

> > > > > TU brought many players Back to Reach…
> > > >
> > > > I now but it almost drove me crazy that they changed this game I loved so much and made
> > > > it an entirely new game.
> > >
> > > 343 didn’t make the game remember that, be happy they took player feed back and came out with the TU playlist in my mind 343 is doing perfect give them some credit.
> >
> > 1: If it’s not their game then the really don’t have any business changing it.
> >
> > 2: It wasn’t my feedback that got it changed, I was happy with it.
>
> 1.Bungie handed it OVER to 343 and with Halo 4 months from release they pretty much have to keep the current Halo players happy so they did have to change it since Reach turned ALOT of Halo players off.
>
> 2.you were happy with plain Reach without the title update? what the -Yoink!-…

I had a slight problem with it but i got over it. The only two big things they changed were that Blledthrough was gone and armor lock didnt cancel grenades.

> > I believe there has only been one title update to Reach, how is that too many? How do you expect them to fix any issues without a title update?
>
> Actually, there have been many. For a while there it was every month with a new, small title update. It did get irking after a while. I definitley remember at tleast 2 updates I had to download to continue playing via live, and I have only been playing on live since last august.

nope, only one title update.

do people really not understand the difference between title updates and playlist updates?

> >
> > I now but it almost drove me crazy that they took this game I loved so much and made
>
> It really didn’t change that much. Bloom was reduced to 85%, armour lock isn’t incredibly overpowered anybody (only overpowered now, but at least that’s something), and you can’t block a sword with your fist anymore. I personally haven’t experienced any difficulty migrating from the pre-title update settings to the new ones.
>
> In plus, it’s not like you can’t play the original settings anymore. Most of the playlists still use the old settings, so you just go into those instead of, say, Super Slayer.
>
> Keep in mind that they listened to the feedback of the majority. As with anything, they couldn’t please everybody. But they did their best by giving both groups something to enjoy.

Only one playlist doesnt have these settings. And thats Team Slayer.

The only one that has sword cancel anymore is Living Dead.