Halo 4 Dominates COD for People's Choice

I think this is pretty good considering that IGN is a big fan of the COD series

Awesome, best thing I’ve seen all day. :smiley:

Still doesn’t change anything.

> Still doesn’t change anything.

IGN polls don’t change games. They’re for fun. The most change it’ll do is make some people think "Oh, I should try this game then.’

If that poll was displayed on the Xbox dashboard for all to see, rather than in he corner of a gaming website, I’m pretty sure those results would be different.

It’s probably due to the fact that CoD players are actually playing their game while Halo players have gotten bored of Halo 4 already and went online to feel better by voting in a video.

^ exactly, law of unintended consequences. Chances are high that most COD fans are too busy playing the game, most halo fans were busy voting in the poll.

This is because people who enjoy COD are actually playing the game, not lingering on the internet forums.

[deleted]

Just admit it. Halo 4 beat CoD, hands down.
Halo has always been better than CoD, no matter the game. As you can see, this fact has not changed. And I presume it never will.

Long live Master Chief.

> Just admit it. Halo 4 beat CoD, hands down.
> Halo has always been better than CoD, no matter the game. As you can see, this fact has not changed. And I presume it never will.
>
> Long live Master Chief.

Yet CoD kills, and I mean KILLS, Halo 4’s daily population

> > This is because people who enjoy COD are actually playing the game, not lingering on the internet forums.
>
>
>
> > ^ exactly, law of unintended consequences. Chances are high that most COD fans are too busy playing the game, most halo fans were busy voting in the poll.
>
>
>
> > It’s probably due to the fact that CoD players are actually playing their game while Halo players have gotten bored of Halo 4 already and went online to feel better by voting in a video.
>
> Because nobody who plays CoD has a life. Excellent posts. Truly excellent. Worthy of an applause.
>
>
>
> > If that poll was displayed on the Xbox dashboard for all to see, rather than in he corner of a gaming website, I’m pretty sure those results would be different.
>
> IGN is the largest gaming website in the world.

And a life consists of lingering on forums and voting and getting so worked up about how their precious Halo game is superior? Oh please, give me a break.

> > This is because people who enjoy COD are actually playing the game, not lingering on the internet forums.
>
>
>
> > ^ exactly, law of unintended consequences. Chances are high that most COD fans are too busy playing the game, most halo fans were busy voting in the poll.
>
>
>
> > It’s probably due to the fact that CoD players are actually playing their game while Halo players have gotten bored of Halo 4 already and went online to feel better by voting in a video.
>
> Because nobody who plays CoD has a life. Excellent posts. Truly excellent. Worthy of an applause.
>
>
>
> > If that poll was displayed on the Xbox dashboard for all to see, rather than in he corner of a gaming website, I’m pretty sure those results would be different.
>
> IGN is the largest gaming website in the world.

I am surprised halo won. I think it deserves it. Yea halo 4 still has some things to be fixed bt it is still fun no matter what…and it beat COD by a lot a votes pretty sweet if you ask me.

> > Just admit it. Halo 4 beat CoD, hands down.
> > Halo has always been better than CoD, no matter the game. As you can see, this fact has not changed. And I presume it never will.
> >
> > Long live Master Chief.
>
> Yet CoD kills, and I mean KILLS, Halo 4’s daily population

There’s a difference between those that play Halo, and those that play CoD.

CoD is easy to follow. Most people disregard the campaign and jump right into multiplayer.
Halo has always had a fan base whom are committed to the complex story of the Halo universe. You can’t jump in without knowing what Master Chief and the UNSC is up to. Thus, the kids who play games strictly to play games, are flooding CoD because of its simplicity.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

343 Probably paid IGN to rig a vote to make their game look good. Everyone knows Halo 4 sucks & a female was obviously involved in making this game… which made it super lame.

>

The logic in this post…
I hope you’re kidding.

This has made my day, seeing that Halo 4 has completely and utterly destroyed COD: BO2 in ALL categories. The fans have spoken, and Halo 4 is the reigning champion! COD fan boys go back into your dumpster with your -Yoink- game.

Another reason why Halo is better than COD, machinama! Halo has the very funny and awesome Red vs. Blue series and TSL (This Spartan Life). This goes to show that the community in the Halo universe is very creative, look at some of the Forge maps that these people have built, it’s -Yoinking!- amazing beyond any doubt. Halo allows us to artistically express ourselves in more ways than one. COD has NONE of that going for it. IGN gave COD:BO2 a 9.3 out of 10, Halo 4 got a 9.8 out of 10.

Nice to know that there are people who don’t randomly bash Halo 4 without good reasoning.

>

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

ahahahahaha ya okay buddy… cod fanboy upset?