Halo 4 doesn't work online on Xbox one

Hi guys, I just bought the Xbox one s with Halo 5, but it doesn’t work for split screen to play with my girlfriend. I had some more things that I planned, so I said, “well as this has retrocompatibility, I could play Halo 4, split screen online with her” but it seems the online version is not working. It doesn’t allow me to play. It just comes out from the Xbox gold service (that I paid for one year in advance) I don’t know guys but I feel stuck. That and also the fact that the Kinect requires an extra expensive complement, makes me feel “played” by this company and console. Guys, help me to know if I’m doing anything wrong or I should just give up on Xbox to share good times with my girlfriend/almost wife.

Halo 5 doesn’t support split screen I’m afraid. Future games will have support for it, but it’s not something that was possible due the way 5 was designed

For Halo 4, did you subscribe to Gold with your main account or a different one? If it’s the latter, you’ll have trouble playing online because I’m pretty sure Gold cannot be shared for 360 games.

Having the same problem, please fix

> 2533274931069248;4:
> Having the same problem, please fix

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Halo 5 doesn’t support split screen I’m afraid. Future games will have support for it, but it’s not something that was possible due the way 5 was designed