HALO 4 DO'ES AND DONTS

OK SO HERE IS A LIST OF DO’ES AND DONTS FOR 343i . DO’ES 1 Fix the coordinant glitch from reach. This is probably the most annoying glitch in reach, i mean the box say’s there perfecly equal but you look and there not . 2.Openable doors, opperating elavators, ect. this is somthing i have tried to do myself but cant get it to work . 3.custumizable maps. Basicly this allows you to put a hill on this side of the map and flatten out the other. One way to do this is to have the entire map out of the GRIDS from reach. 4 Forgable trees, water, fire, ect. This almost completes the forging expirience. 5 pelicans and phantomes. Now before anyone says UNSC frigate or covenant corvette, that would be extremly hard and would probably take up a whole disk, however, i would like to have a map that lets you go everywhere in a covette or frigate but fliing them would take up quiet some disk space. 6 ''skins" for certain objects, such as you select a wall piece and select forunner, covenant, unsc, flood, damaged flood, damaged unsc, damaged covenant,damaged forunner and simply red, blue, green, ect. 7 WEATHER FX I CANT SAY IT ENOUGH. DONTS 1 Dont destroy forge by doing something no one wants :). leave your comments below.(because if you leave your comments above this wont be the main post anymore).

i agree.

PS, Please get rid of the Bolding.

What about grouping together objects to move/rotate/delete as a whole?

And here is a thread with a lot of other ideas for Halo 4 forge.

YES THAT IS ANOTHER THIG I REALY WANT, THAT AND THE ABILITY TO CLONE OBJECTS.

if they do anything at all, I would love for them to look at how forgers have used forge palette and learn from those maps what the forgers were trying to do, them plan improvements to enable those efforts more eloquently and correctly.

But as for features, copy, paste, group, move, and clone.