Halo 4 DLC's : achievements not popping up

Hi folks,

I posted something on achievements not popping up some minutes ago in the thread: Halo 4 Known issues. Then I decided to work me trough this forum and I noticed that there are a lot of people suffering under the same problem.
Some friends and I have troubles unlocking:

• SIZE IS EVERYTHING
  • CLEVER GIRL
  • ASHES TO ASHES
    Yes we did all the requirements, deleted the Cache and etc. but nothing solved the problem. Unfortunately we can not reset our stats in Halo 4, perhaps this would help.

It is driving me crazy and mad, since it seems that nearly a third of all the Halo 4 gamers are concerned by this problem (considering my friends list) and 343 industries simply do not care.

I opened this thread, so that everybody encountering the same issue can post it here. Please detail the full name of the achievement and let’s hope that there will be a patch!

Moreover if there is somebody who knows a solution which works perfectly, feel free to add it!

Cheers!

Me and some friends have the some problems! We hope there will be fix soon!

We had the same problems with:
Pigs Can Fly
Ashes to Ashes

We tried the following things:

• delete DLC and re-download it
  • clear catche
  • delete and recover gamertag
    None of these worked, so lets hope they will fix it.

I have tried many times with other people to get ashes to ashes and still no solution. PLEASE FIX IT. I even tweeted to Halo way point and no response.
Does anyone know when the next update is, or even if 343 know of the problem?

Someone of my friend-list encountered the same bug with: <<Hello Nurse!>>.

I already got a reply in:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2726786_Halo-4-Known-Issues.aspx#post2726786

Let us hope it will be fixed.

here is another thread for the Ashes to Ashes achievement not unlocking.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2697250_Ashes-to-Ashes-Achievement-Not-Unlocking.aspx

I found another one: https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst224716_dlc-achievement-glitch.aspx

I’ve tried to get this every week and every week for the past months i have done the requirements and got nothing. All the people I have met have said this doesn’t work for them either. I’m now stuck at 1990G and if this doesn’t get patched I’m gonna be so annoyed, especially as it seems that they know of the problem.
Also doesn’t matter what you delete or re-install, if you didn’t get it before you wont get it now, at least until there is a patch!!!

So far I heard that:

• SIZE IS EVERYTHING
  • CLEVER GIRL
  • ASHES TO ASHES
  • PIGS CAN FLY
  • HELLO NURSE!

could cause troubles. People are starting to write me on Xbox live, asking if I know a solution. Please spread the word of this issue which should be fixed as soon as possible!

Thanks!

The MM admin posted here:
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2731329_Ashes-to-Ashes-Achievement-Not-Unlocking.aspx#post2731329
Unfortunately, the admin did not see in the OP that it is not an issue of using the wrong weapon. I replied and hope the admins respond again soon.

Currently I’m having trouble with Ashes to Ashes, clever girl and bird of prey

UPDATE:

• SIZE IS EVERYTHING
  • CLEVER GIRL
  • ASHES TO ASHES
  • PIGS CAN FLY
  • HELLO NURSE!
  • BIRD OF PREY
  • I SEE YOU!

Please keep on spreading the word!

Thanks!

Finally people are making 343 aware of this mess of a glitch

Finally! I am glad I’m not the only one suffering here, I See You! and Clever Girl are NOT unlocking for me which is driving me insane! 343i Please Help!!

I’m suffering the same problem as many people here, (I See you, Clever Girl and Pigs can Fly) but strangely I somehow got Bird of Pray (Perform 5 Airsassinations in Majestic DLC) on only the 2nd Airsassination.
Being a cumulative Achievement, I would’ve expected it to have the same problem as the other achievements and not unlock, let alone unlock prematurely.

Same problem here. I "need’ them to fix this so bad. I’m almost at 100% in spartan assault so all I need now is this in order to get level 100 in waypoint. Come one 343, at least a response (of any kind) would put me at ease

Same problem here with Clever Girl. I think Pigs can Fly is not working as well because I swear I killed three players while they were using the jetpack, but only had one game where I had the chance.

This is a known issue since March!
343 Industries until now do nothing… wait… they did, they lauch champions bundle!! Off course more money coming its all that matters.

I have all Halo achievements… until now… until Halo 4.
2 stupid and easy achievements, that dont unlock because some glicth!! and nothing its done!

I guess after all this time nothing will be done, so to me its my last Halo game, and will cancel X1 pre order.
I miss you Bungie

MAJESTIC DLC:

• I SEE YOU -
  • PIGS CAN FLY -
  • CLEVER GIRL -

CASTLE DLC:

• ASHES TO ASHES -
  • SIGHT SEEING -

THESE ARE THE ONLY ACHIEVEMENTS I HAVE LEFT AND NONE OF THEM WILL UNLOCK FOR ME I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES AND STILL NOTHING! I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING

Thank god for you guys! I need help with;

1. Pigs Can Fly
  2. Outta My Way!
    3.That Won’t Save You