Halo 4 DLC you never see!

Okay, so when Halo 4 came out I bought the season pass… the only problem is that I got bored of it a month after release because I played it that much, I’ve now started playing again and have played the Majestic maps thanks to the majestic only playlist, but here is my question. What Playlist has the Crimson and Castle maps? I cant find them anywhere… anyone that can shed a light on this would be praised like a god! although I must point out that wont mean much, I’m Atheist. HELP PLEASE!

You can find Crimson in BTIS and I’m not sure what playlist Castle is in. I get Daybreak in IS occasionally. The catch is that everyone in the lobby has to have the maps and since not that many people buy them the chances of them coming up aren’t very good. The more people you team up with that have them the more your odds increase.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/intel/playlists

Check out that page.

I’m so glad I didn’t buy limited edition or any of the DLC for this game.

Because I knew nobody else would buy it and the playlists would be removed within the first few weeks of the DLC release

Reach had the same problem which is why I haven’t purchased any of the DLC

> I’m so glad I didn’t buy limited edition or any of the DLC for this game.
>
> Because I knew nobody else would buy it and the playlists would be removed within the first few weeks of the DLC release

That’s too bad you feel that way. I’ve had a lot of the maps show up often.

> > I’m so glad I didn’t buy limited edition or any of the DLC for this game.
> >
> > Because I knew nobody else would buy it and the playlists would be removed within the first few weeks of the DLC release
>
> That’s too bad you feel that way. I’ve had a lot of the maps show up often.

Reach should’ve have done a similar thing as to what ODST did with Halo 3.

Anniversary should’ve given everyone all of the Reach DLC that way many more people would play it, I think that’s why Halo 3’s DLC was so successful, that and the fact millions actually still liked Halo back then.

I wish it was like Halo 3, where most playlist required DLC.

It’s nearly impossible to get a match on DLC map outside the Majestic map pack. Don’t buy DLCs by 343 next time.

> > > I’m so glad I didn’t buy limited edition or any of the DLC for this game.
> > >
> > > Because I knew nobody else would buy it and the playlists would be removed within the first few weeks of the DLC release
> >
> > That’s too bad you feel that way. I’ve had a lot of the maps show up often.
>
> Reach should’ve have done a similar thing as to what ODST did with Halo 3.
>
> Anniversary should’ve given everyone all of the Reach DLC that way many more people would play it, I think that’s why Halo 3’s DLC was so successful, that and the fact millions actually still liked Halo back then.

I remember Reach was mostly boneyard, sword base or forge maps. Was Halo 3s DLC successful? The first map pack became free so quickly because no one downloaded it. I think the only reason why you see it a lot in Halo 3 is because the playlists demanded you have them.