halo 4 dlc acchivments unlockable on all maps

why is it so hard to find a dlc map all these people do is just pick the old maps! i have all the map packs i just wanna earn these achievements could you update that or make a dlc only playlist ?

Your best bet is to find other people who need the achievements and party up with them and enter the playlist. I’d go look on TrueAchievement to find a group.

I’m happy to help with achievements. Unfortunately you’re going to have to find 3-4 people with extra controllers to get them done. I can help and have 2 extras

I have a question. I have all the dlc maps and i want to unlock the dlc achievement is possible now?

I fall often on the DLC maps on Double Team :wink:

> 2535459187795491;5:
> I fall often on the DLC maps on Double Team :wink:

yes, but it is possible to unlock the achievements without the dlc mode? well, if you start a double team and play in a dlc map , can you unlock some dlc achievement?

> 2533275021686865;1:
> why is it so hard to find a dlc map all these people do is just pick the old maps! i have all the map packs i just wanna earn these achievements could you update that or make a dlc only playlist ?

343 is not going to update it,what I did was got with a group of people who were getting the achievements,then we joined a party and kept entering the playlists until we found a DLC map.

> 2535431845392347;7:
> > 2533275021686865;1:
> > why is it so hard to find a dlc map all these people do is just pick the old maps! i have all the map packs i just wanna earn these achievements could you update that or make a dlc only playlist ?
>
>
> 343 is not going to update it,what I did was got with a group of people who were getting the achievements,then we joined a party and kept entering the playlists until we found a DLC map.

Are you sure that is possible without a dlc playlist?

> 2533274904132359;8:
> > 2535431845392347;7:
> > > 2533275021686865;1:
> > > why is it so hard to find a dlc map all these people do is just pick the old maps! i have all the map packs i just wanna earn these achievements could you update that or make a dlc only playlist ?
> >
> >
> > 343 is not going to update it,what I did was got with a group of people who were getting the achievements,then we joined a party and kept entering the playlists until we found a DLC map.
>
>
> Are you sure that is possible without a dlc playlist?

Yes, definitely possible as I have done it. Not as likely, but still definitely possible. I have also found that on the rare occasion I do get into a lobby where a DLC map comes up as an option (meaning everyone has the DLC), most people want to stay together.

> 2533275021686865;1:
> why is it so hard to find a dlc map all these people do is just pick the old maps! i have all the map packs i just wanna earn these achievements could you update that or make a dlc only playlist ?

Ok, who wants to unlock the achievements add me to friends. IIViolaII

Guys they should all unlock by themselves. I logged into halo 4 the other day, and literally all the DLC achievements unlocked by themselves. I’m not kidding, look at when they were unlocked on my profile if you don’t believe me.