Halo 4 Disk Unreadable

Apologies in advance if I am posting this in the wrong place. I tried to find and area that looked like technical support, but I cannot seem to find one here or on 343 Industries other page.

I just received a brand new copy of Halo 4 for the 360 ordered from Amazon as a gift. I played through the intro and when I get to the first part of Requiem, right after Chief falls through the portal thing, it freezes on the load screen and says that the disk is unreadable. I have an original 360 that was sent to me by MS as a replacement for a ROD on my previous one. Here is a list of what I have done so far.

Tried removing all Halo 4 materials from the hard drive. Inserted the disk and declined the update. Played through again no luck.

Moved everything from my HDD to a thumb drive. Formatted the HDD, inserted the disk, installed the update, played through and no luck.

Formatted the HDD again. Inserted the disk, declined the update, played through and still no luck.

Formatted the HDD, installed Disk 1 and Disk 2, loaded the game, installed the update, played through and no luck.

Formatted the HDD, installed Disk 1 and Disk 2, loaded the game, declined the update, played through and still no luck.

I then asked for an exchange from Amazon. They sent a completely new copy. I popped the disk in, played through and still no luck.

Is there anything I can do? I have loved the story line of these games from the start, and just seeing the intro over and over again is killing me. And I just ordered an Xbox One, so I cannot justify buying a new 360 just to play this game. Please help, or let me know if there is another area I should post this in!!

Contact Xbox Support and tell them, sounds like an issue with the console itself. If it’s under warranty then they will be able to replace it for you.