Halo 4: Difficulty Select

So, Waypoint. What difficulty will you start you Halo 4 campaign on?

With Reach and CEA, I started on Heroic, while with every other game, I stared Normal.

I’m trying to decide if I wanna start on Heroic or Legendary.
Someone wanna help me decide? Haha.

But what difficulty will you chose, and why?

I wanna do Legendary so I don’t have to go back for the Legendary achievement and Mark VI helmet. Plus, it’s a challenge. But Heroics easier so…

While all of you kewl people play on Legendary and get slaughtered for twenty-four hours, I shall be playing on the peaceful and enjoyable Normal difficulty, where children run free in the meadows and joy and laughter is all around.

> While all of you kewl people play on Legendary and get slaughtered for twenty-four hours, I shall be playing on the peaceful and enjoyable Normal difficulty.

True…
Still don’t know if I want Legendary or Heroic

Normal first for the story, after that I do solo Legendary.

Heroic for the story. Legendary when I stop fearing the Knights.

Since Legendary is like Mythic in Reach, that’s a lot of fear to get over.

Heroic: the way it meant to be, the truth :smiley:

> While all of you kewl people play on Legendary and get slaughtered for twenty-four hours, I shall be playing on the peaceful and enjoyable Normal difficulty, where children run free in the meadows and joy and laughter is all around.

Oh come on,Dont be like that.I have fun on the hardest difficulties in games.I dont plan on getting slaughter as long as Forky protects me!!!

I am going to play on normal. Not too hard, not too easy and still fun to play.

I’m jumping straight into hell like i did on reach(solo no co-op)legendary ftw

Legendary Solo for me, did it for Reach and loved it and was the only one to do it on my friends list for awhile so the bragging rights are a plus. Also do you guys know if the Mark6 is unlocked only on solo or is it either?“coop”

> > While all of you kewl people play on Legendary and get slaughtered for twenty-four hours, I shall be playing on the peaceful and enjoyable Normal difficulty, where children run free in the meadows and joy and laughter is all around.
>
> Oh come on,Dont be like that.I have fun on the hardest difficulties in games.I dont plan on getting slaughter as long as Forky protects me!!!

I simply don’t have much patience for hard difficulties, with the exception of Halo games, for I’ve beaten them all on Legendary. But Halo 4 seems to be pushing it. Maybe it’ll be a bit more bearable with friends around.

Legendary for the first playthrough? A whole different experience!

I’m going to be reasonable and play on Normal so I can actually enjoy the experience.

I swear this question is asked every few days. I’m going to be starting on normal, so I can get the story down. Supposedly normal is supposed to be a little harder in Halo 4 than in past Halos, though.

Solo Legendary off the bat. Attempt at least one solo Spartan Ops. And LASO if I feel like it. I’ve got Solo Legendary on every Halo game of all time, and LASO on Reach.

Aim high.

I’m going to be playing normal the first time round, so that it doesn’t take twenty hours to finish one battle, with a load of deaths, and as a result; I’ll follow the story.

I’ll be starting on Heroic, just so I understand what to do when I start legendary.

> I’ll be starting on Heroic, just so I understand what to do when I start legendary.

Good point. Might do that

I will be playing Heroic so i can enjoy my first playthrough.

Then i will get on with the dying and screaming.

BTW can someone link me to where it says that completing legendary will unlock the Mark VI Helmet.

Legendary, Solo. First time every time! :smiley: