HALO 4 DFU

HALO 4 shouldn’t just focus on K/D and BPR it should track not how many kills you get but how you get them so it would be based more around skill and it would put a end to all the noob crap, I mean like for exsample if I just camp by the yellow lift with my shotgun I could easly rack up a high K/D and if all I played was “TEAM SLAYER” I would also have a high BPR as well but with no real skill just good stats.

So how would you say 343i should address this issue plz be creative.

Well… they track how you kill already on your stats page… and they show your weapon of choice after matches… right? I don’t really pay attention that much, so I’m probably wrong… If people care that much, they can look at your stats page and assume what they like.

It should focus on W/L

> HALO 4 shouldn’t just focus on K/D and BPR it should track not how many kills you get but how you get them so it would be based more around skill and it would put a end to all the noob crap, I mean like for exsample if I just camp by the yellow lift with my shotgun I could easly rack up a high K/D and if all I played was “TEAM SLAYER” I would also have a high BPR as well but with no real skill just good stats.
>
> So how would you say 343i should address this issue plz be creative.

hate to tell you but the noobs/casuals out populate the competitive players. So if you ran a business and knew where the money was what would you do??

I go for the please everyone option. make competitive playlists make more casual play lists. Overall its not your game and we can either choose to play it or not.

> It should focus on W/L

Yeah but the noob tactics could still apply a high W/L.

If somebody is campaign the lift room with a shotgun… Then don’t go into the lift room?

I never understood why players would keep going up the lift in Sword Base when they knew somebody was up there waiting to kill them. It’s not up to 343i to change their system because people are stupid.

It should be based on the objective and how much you contributed to that objective.

I say it’s should focus on Overall Weapon Accuracy!

I don’t know, but enrages me that people that use cheap tactics (banshee bomb + baclfip, or armor lock and rockets the whole game) have high K/D’s to look good. Or people that sit on top of cheap spots in infection just to boost their K/D.

It’s not a very good system, to be honest. Bad people can have high K/D’s. Since Halo is known for innovation, maybe 343 can bring a new system that’s more accurate.

> If somebody is campaign the lift room with a shotgun… Then don’t go into the lift room?
>
> I never understood why players would keep going up the lift in Sword Base when they knew somebody was up there waiting to kill them. It’s not up to 343i to change their system because people are stupid.

Next time read befor you post I said that as an exsample, and no where did I apply that I was geting killed going up the lifts.

> I say it’s should focus on Overall Weapon Accuracy!

Yeah but people could just camp with a sniper rifle and get a good accuracy rating and weapons like the AR,Grenades,ect…wouldn,t be used at all and it would really limite the sandbox.

> If somebody is campaign the lift room with a shotgun… Then don’t go into the lift room?
>
> I never understood why players would keep going up the lift in Sword Base when they knew somebody was up there waiting to kill them. It’s not up to 343i to change their system because people are stupid.

so many deaths, so little learning, shame they didnt sprint away from it :slight_smile: