Halo 4 devastated BLOPS 2

Halo 4 devastated BLOPS 2

With all the negativity on these forums I thought it would be nice to show 343 as well as the community how well Halo 4 has been perceived. Here’s a nice little perspective from IGN users and gamers who aren’t completely biased. Halo 4 isn’t the disaster that everyone here seems to make it. I know im preaching to deaf ears here, but to all those complainging and ranting, take a deep breath and try to embrace and adapt to the changes this new Halo game has brought. I can promise you Halo is going to change at least 2 more times in the future. So learn to embrace change.

Really? All I see is an incredibly low Population for an AAA Game that’s not officially a month old. Where as Call of Duty seems to be sustaining it’s population.

Damn, if bo2 is so bad, then why are there so many more people playing it?

Also off/topic but anything IGN posted lost all credibility when they rated HAlO CEA 9.8/10 when it was worse than the original(didn’t have multiplayer). So according to IGN, multiplayer is 2% of a game.

I’m going to answer myself. Cod players hate the way their game is going as well. I guarantee you that many of the people who voted, voted for halo, hoping that the game develops of cod see it and hopefully improve the game.

Course it did. The non-fanatics that don’t spend every waking minute criticizing 343i can see that Halo 4 is an amazing game.

They are better than a really really awful game. Still doesn’t make this game good.

wow. what an -Yoink- kickin’.

> Damn, if bo2 is so bad, then why are there so many more people playing it?
>
> Also off/topic but anything IGN posted lost all credibility when they rated HAlO CEA 9.8/10 when it was worse than the original(didn’t have multiplayer). So according to IGN, multiplayer is 2% of a game.

It had multiplayer smartass. They already explained why they couldn’t use the original Halo CE multipler. Because it lags too much online thanks to the double engine.

Comparing Halo to the lowest common denominator and winning isn’t going to help this game any. Halo is a great game don’t get me wrong, but there are just some improvements that need to be made.

> > Damn, if bo2 is so bad, then why are there so many more people playing it?
> >
> > Also off/topic but anything IGN posted lost all credibility when they rated HAlO CEA 9.8/10 when it was worse than the original(didn’t have multiplayer). So according to IGN, multiplayer is 2% of a game.
>
> It had multiplayer smartass. They already explained why they couldn’t use the original Halo CE multipler. Because it lags too much online thanks to the double engine.

I’m not flaming 343, im flaming IGN. I know why it didn’t include the multiplayer both technology wise and marketing wise. I simply stated that in IGN’s eyes, multiplayer isn’t used in the calculations of their score which is a major flaw. That is also why i said “off/topic.” Dang next time I’ll make sure to post a full novel to explain one simple concept.

Now, maybe I'm dyslexic but I'm pretty sure it reads Campaign **Halo Reach** Multiplayer halo waypoint extras

> Also off/topic but anything IGN posted lost all credibility when they rated HAlO CEA 9.8/10 when it was worse than the original

Agreed, the remastering of the campaign was only to bring back interest from the general community, not bring die hard fans to the Xbox 360.

CEA was a flop, especially in that it has no interesting discussions like with ODST. Most posts will be about the achievements.

Nice post OP and congrats to 343, another proof of how outstanding Halo 4 is

I feel like gamers today dont want something refined and awesome, like a high class desert. All they want is cheetos and mountain dew, and if they really want something “nice”, they’ll get a blizzard from dairy queen, since is soft serve.

Thing is, I dont think too many games offer truly refined and well made experiences, so people become accustomed to garbage. So much so, that they end up praising it.

> Course it did. The non-fanatics that don’t spend every waking minute criticizing 343i can see that Halo 4 is an amazing game.

Agree. Unfortunatly, the people who enjoy the game are…er…enjoying the game. Lol

I love Halo for BTB…I do not get a lot of enjoyment out of the other playlists. As of now I feel that there is no BTB. It is strictly Slayer, the gameplay after 50 games of BTB Slayer is now old.
I cannot play the game as it is now. I am willing to wait for MP to get better. I am sure it will, but for now it seems broken to me.

> Really? All I see is an incredibly low Population for an AAA Game that’s not officially a month old. Where as Call of Duty seems to be sustaining it’s population.

The amount of people playing means nothing.

The amount of money COD makes on launch means nothing.

Example: there are countess Twilight fans, the entire franchise is one of the leading box office money makers. Does that mean Twilight is a good series? Hell no. It’s garbage.

The whole argument that “COD is better because we have a bigger population and we make more money than all other games” is a stupid one.

Call of Duty has been the same formula with the same core gameplay and yet people spend money on it yearly. Sorry, but I’m sick of the same thing over and over again. That is why I’m a Halo fan. It’s always something different. Call of Duty is stale. Halo 4 has it’s fair share of problems, sure, but I’ll still vouch and play Halo over COD any day.

343i made a terrible game and IGN doesn’t know what it’s talking about.

• EDIT *

> The amount of people playing means nothing.
>
> The amount of money COD makes on launch means nothing.
>
> Example: there are countess Twilight fans, the entire franchise is one of the leading box office money makers. Does that mean Twilight is a good series? Hell no. It’s garbage.
>
> The whole argument that “COD is better because we have a bigger population and we make more money than all other games” is a stupid one.
>
> Call of Duty has been the same formula with the same core gameplay and yet people spend money on it yearly. Sorry, but I’m sick of the same thing over and over again. That is why I’m a Halo fan. It’s always something different. Call of Duty is stale. Halo 4 has it’s fair share of problems, sure, but I’ll still vouch and play Halo over COD any day.

I’ve highlighted everything wrong with your post.

I honestly don’t know how that makes sense. If something has say 50 million fans of something against something else with 10 million fans. Seriously, which one is more popular and most likely better? The thing with 50 million fans.

Call of Duty might be the same recycled game every year but it makes a lot of money and a lot of people play it constantly which clearly means it’s a very popular and successful game. What about Halo? Well it makes a lot of money as well, but as far as statistics go, Halo loses every time.

Your example with Twilight makes no sense either.

Unless you’re talking about verified statistics then all that you’re saying is an opinion. I don’t like Twilight either, but it doesn’t mean it’s bad and I’m right. A lot of people like Twilight and it’s the same with Call of Duty. I don’t like either but it doesn’t mean they are not incredibly successful and make a lot of money.

> 343i made a terrible game and IGN doesn’t know what it’s talking about.

People voted, not IGN. Maybe the people that visit IGN’s website don’t know what they’re talking about?

> > Really? All I see is an incredibly low Population for an AAA Game that’s not officially a month old. Where as Call of Duty seems to be sustaining it’s population.
>
> The amount of people playing means nothing.
>
> The amount of money COD makes on launch means nothing.
>
> Example: there are countess Twilight fans, the entire franchise is one of the leading box office money makers. Does that mean Twilight is a good series? Hell no. It’s garbage.
>
> The whole argument that “COD is better because we have a bigger population and we make more money than all other games” is a stupid one.
>
> Call of Duty has been the same formula with the same core gameplay and yet people spend money on it yearly. Sorry, but I’m sick of the same thing over and over again. That is why I’m a Halo fan. It’s always something different. Call of Duty is stale. Halo 4 has it’s fair share of problems, sure, but I’ll still vouch and play Halo over COD any day.

It also has to do with the legacy that these games will leave. Will people remember halo more than COD down the line?

I dont know, we will just have to wait and see.

I’ve found the truest way to enjoy Halo 4. I play it on Mondays only. I get to play Spartan Ops when everyone actually plays it and no ones thinking about griefing other players. I’ve had a week where the MP maps don’t seem old or boring and I’ve slowed my specialization march up the Xp counter, so the game will have some unlocks left in 2013.

Take it in stride seems to work the best with this game. For the rest of the Week I have Skyrim and with all it’s content I’m still coming across interesting places and dungeons. So win win.

I picked up Blops2 a couple of days ago and found that I enjoyed its MP way more than H4’s MP…

But I am too invested in the Halo universe to just give it up…

I just wish that Halo stayed away from Loadout and Killstreaks…