Halo 4 Dashboard Theme: What do you think?

Just wondering who’s downloaded it, and what you guys think?

Personally, I think it’s pretty cool, and it gets me excited to see some campaign footage!

VG26Q

Wait, what? When the hell did we get the theme and campaign footage?

What? linky-poo

Yeah, it’s pretty cool. It sucks that the dashboard just covers 50% of the concept art though.

And to the above: Go to Halo Waypoint on your console. It cost the usual price for a theme.

Sorry - I was referring to the dashboard concept art them from the bulletin. There hasn’t been any footage or musical themes released :frowning: I wish!

I haven’t seen it yet.

Off-Topic ::
The avatars that the “Monitors” get are the coolest ones.

> I haven’t seen it yet.
>
> Off-Topic ::
> The avatars that the “Monitors” get are the coolest ones.

It’s at the top of the newest bulletin

and you can buy it through the waypoint app :slight_smile:

2PFXK

It looks great imo, only downside is that the new dashboard makes themes so small and unnoticeable compared to before :frowning:
Still, it looks great and might even be worth the 240 points ^^

Meh. I dont like spending money on wallpapers.

It’s hot. Just downloaded it from waypoint and the art looks sick. I just wish the xbox guys would give us the option to un-tint the background. :confused:

> Meh. I dont like spending money on wallpapers.

I don’t tend to purchase points with the express purpose of buying themes, but I usually just spend extra points I have lying around :slight_smile:

KC3MG

> > Meh. I dont like spending money on wallpapers.
>
> I don’t tend to purchase points with the express purpose of buying themes, but I usually just spend extra points I have lying around :slight_smile:
>
>
> KC3MG

Yeah, same here, but I make an extra effort to save or buy more points for Halo themes. :slight_smile:

> It’s hot. Just downloaded it from waypoint and the art looks sick. I just wish the xbox guys would give us the option to un-tint the background. :confused:

What do you mean by “un-tint”?

6YD3Y

> > It’s hot. Just downloaded it from waypoint and the art looks sick. I just wish the xbox guys would give us the option to un-tint the background. :confused:
>
> What do you mean by “un-tint”?

I assume he means the white tint on the lower 30-40% of the themes.

> > It’s hot. Just downloaded it from waypoint and the art looks sick. I just wish the xbox guys would give us the option to un-tint the background. :confused:
>
> What do you mean by “un-tint”?
>
>
> 6YD3Y

The background is darkened from its original brightness when you’re on the homescreen of the dashboard. You can do some comparisons from background brightness comparing the nxe dashboard and the new metro dashboard and you’ll find the current dashboard to output the homescreen background at a darker, brightness-reduced or “tinted” setting.

> > > It’s hot. Just downloaded it from waypoint and the art looks sick. I just wish the xbox guys would give us the option to un-tint the background. :confused:
> >
> > What do you mean by “un-tint”?
>
> I assume he means the white tint on the lower 30-40% of the themes.

Hmm… yeah, that would be nice. Still looks hot to me though!

JM43Z

Thank you Das Kalk :), I knew something was fishy with you leaving behind random letters and numbers at the end of your posts.

OT: The concept art theme is really great, but as others have said before you can’t really see much of it because of the new dashboard.

Themes aren’t what they use to be.
I was hoping with the latest update to the dashboard, themes would have much more influence over the look of the Xbox. Not quite the case :confused:

i like it

> Thank you Das Kalk :), I knew something was fishy with you leaving behind random letters and numbers at the end of your posts.
>
> OT: The concept art theme is really great, but as others have said before you can’t really see much of it because of the new dashboard.

Did you nab it?! :smiley: