Halo 4 customization :)

I hope in Halo 4 there is a lot of customization. One of the things I loved about GTA:San Andreas was having to get to different cities to get cooler things like different haircuts, clothes, car tune ups, different cars, airplanes. etc…
I loved that! But with Halo Reach it felt like after you got to a certain level there was no incentive to get any better. That’s why I hope in Halo 4 you can have a good 500 things to unlock that will be a good investment of your time. With Gears of War 3 in order to get an onyx skin on your gun you have to kill somebody with it over 6,000 times. I think that’s a bit much but in Halo 4 you should have something like that… unlock a new skin for your AR by killing over 4,000 opponents. What do you guys think?

Halo is not an RPG… its A SHOOTER.
If u want to dress ur barbie, then play an RPG like skyrim or something.

There used to be a time where we played Halo because it was fun and we loved it. Not to unlock a new color for your gun.

Crazy to believe right?

> Halo is not an RPG… its A SHOOTER.
> If u want to dress ur barbie, then play an RPG like skyrim or something.

Should we go back to halo 2 to where we could only customize our color and species ?
Or halo reach + style ?

I hope you buy a defective Halo 4 disk that only allows you to change your Spartan color.

> > Halo is not an RPG… its A SHOOTER.
> > If u want to dress ur barbie, then play an RPG like skyrim or something.
>
> Should we go back to halo 2 to where we could only customize our color and species ?
> Or halo reach + style ?

Halo2 system would be fine…

>
> I hope you buy a defective Halo 4 disk that only allows you to change your Spartan color.

Sounds like you never played Halo1 or 2.
This were better times… nobody cared about some knee pieces, it was all about the gameplay and really smart customizatio.

> > > Halo is not an RPG… its A SHOOTER.
> > > If u want to dress ur barbie, then play an RPG like skyrim or something.
> >
> > I hope you buy a defective Halo 4 disk that only allows you to change your Spartan color.
>
> Sounds like you never played Halo1 or 2.
> This were better times… nobody cared about some knee pieces, it was all about the gameplay and really smart customizatio.

I did play Halo 1/2. And I’m sure there were people who wanted that but they weren’t as vocal as the kids who complained about “Bxr” and “super jumps,” that and if customization wasn’t important then they wouldn’t implemented it in Halo 3. So, yeah, it is something that matters. Not as much as gameplay, but it is something that is wanted

Caboose should be featured as a voice for your spartan(And the Rest of the RVB crew should be included to). You should be also able to pick blue teams voices as well.

> > > > Halo is not an RPG… its A SHOOTER.
> > > > If u want to dress ur barbie, then play an RPG like skyrim or something.
> > >
> > > I hope you buy a defective Halo 4 disk that only allows you to change your Spartan color.
> >
> > Sounds like you never played Halo1 or 2.
> > This were better times… nobody cared about some knee pieces, it was all about the gameplay and really smart customizatio.
>
> I did play Halo 1/2. And I’m sure there were people who wanted that but they weren’t as vocal as the kids who complained about “Bxr” and “super jumps,” that and if customization wasn’t important then they wouldn’t implemented it in Halo 3. So, yeah, it is something that matters. Not as much as gameplay, but it is something that is wanted

It doesnt matter. And i dont get why people care so much about this part of customization. I really dont get it. Halo3 got more customization because it was new halo on a new xbox. Sometimes you need new ideas. And i dont get why people are so worried about some helmets that are not in… Maybe it has something to do with age? I dont know.
But you and other “barbie generation” kids should be more worried about the multiplayer gameplay.

I agree with a lot of your points. I do hope H4 has a lot of customization. And your right about halo reach getting dull after a certain point as there was nothing to achieve besides a haunted helmet…which is ok but meh

> I agree with a lot of your points. I do hope H4 has a lot of customization. And your right about halo reach getting dull after a certain point as there was nothing to achieve besides a haunted helmet…which is ok but meh

in infection the haunted helmet should always be on for zombies in Halo 4.

Does your halo reach Spartan look like your halo 2 Spartan ?

>
> Does your halo reach Spartan look like your halo 2 Spartan ?

I dont care how my spartan looks… im not someone from the “barbie generation”

> >
> > Does your halo reach Spartan look like your halo 2 Spartan ?
>
> I dont care how my spartan looks… im not someone from the “barbie generation”

well some people just like personalizing their experience…

nothing really wrong with it.

It’d be awesome if we could choose if our Spartan is right handed or left handed.

And also a flood arm for meleeing

like the robot arm for halo reach just it’s a flood arm and when you melee you use that arm

also your melée damage is the same as a Spartan with out the arm.
No big change.

> >
>
> I dont care how my spartan looks… im not someone from the “barbie generation”

Wow. This topic really gets you worked up. You’re all insulting and angry.

I don’t see what it hurts. The fans want it, the devs like doing it, what’s the harm?
Also, it’s a video game. Customization is becoming a bigger and bigger part of gaming.

>
> Does your halo reach Spartan look like your halo 2 Spartan ?

My spartan looks like it did in Halo CE… I’m trying to have as much vanilla I can because like the other guys have said, it’s about the gameplay and not your looks…
“awww ma gaawd i needz a cute and nice armur” lol…

> >
>
> My spartan looks like it did in Halo CE… I’m trying to have as much vanilla I can because like the other guys have said, <mark>it’s about the gameplay and not your looks</mark>…
> “awww ma gaawd i needz a cute and nice armur” lol…

shrug I haven’t noticed a change in gameplay when I’ve changed my looks. Still not getting what’s so bad about it. To each their own I guess. I know I’d still be playing if there were NO customization.