Halo 4 CUSTOM GAME NIGHT TONIGHT!

Title says it all. Custom game night. Bring your friends, and if you want casual game nights then add me. Bring a mic and please download forge island -.-
Mostly slayer/flood and minigames and if we get a big party then capture the flag/dominion and other big team game types.
Starting whenever you guys add me and ends when ever you guys leave.
Thanks. (If you don’t want to add me then send me a message and I’ll add you to the game when I start)

Hey I’ve already got a playdate that’s going to start in a little bit, and I see another person here that is doing the same. So if you want, we could all host a game night and just switch off. That way it’ll be easier to bring in players. :slight_smile:

Whenever you want. All my friends are of playing COD zombies. I play almost everyday as long as I don’t have homework.

> Whenever you want. All my friends are of playing COD zombies. I play almost everyday as long as I don’t have homework.

Alright well in a few minutes we’re about to start something. So if you want, add me and I can invite you guys. :slight_smile:

Here’s the link to my thread: https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst204771_-TONIGHT--Halo-4-Community-Playdate.aspx

im in possibly. im off work at 8 pacific time. send me a friend request.