Halo 4 credit lock

in reach there was a credit lock or cap for 3 months after the release. if halo 4 is still using credits, PLEASE DONT HAVE A CREDIT LOCK!!!

Ugh, no credits period…

A rank/credit cap would be VERY annoying and unnecessary.

Credits shouldn’t determine rank at all.

> Ugh, no credits period…

Ugh, no credits period…

> in reach there was a credit lock or cap for 3 months after the release. if halo 4 is still using credits, PLEASE DONT HAVE A CREDIT LOCK!!!

If I remember correctly, once you got to the capped rank the credits were just compiled and added after the cap was lifted.

> > in reach there was a credit lock or cap for 3 months after the release. if halo 4 is still using credits, PLEASE DONT HAVE A CREDIT LOCK!!!
>
> If I remember correctly, once you got to the capped rank the credits were just compiled and added after the cap was lifted.

They were, but it was still dumb.

> > in reach there was a credit lock or cap for 3 months after the release. if halo 4 is still using credits, PLEASE DONT HAVE A CREDIT LOCK!!!
>
> If I remember correctly, once you got to the capped rank the credits were just compiled and added after the cap was lifted.

It was added after the cap was dropped. That’s why the cap was pointless to begin with.

The credit system is just not smart, at least not for unlocking armor too. It’s too easy and doesn’t present a challenge other than playing Reach a bunch of times to accumulate credits.

I think, though, if credits are put in, then there should be no cap.

> Credits shouldn’t determine rank at all.

Nor should a number.

many people want the credits and many do not why not have the option to choose either or ?
there for everyone is happy

an option like halo 2-3 ranking and halo reach

> many people want the credits and many do not why not have the option to choose either or ?
> there for everyone is happy

Because it makes no sense? Rank still means nothing…

You would have a legit 50 General versus a boosted 10 million cR General.

Credits just need to go. It’s broken system.

My idea: credits used to purchase armors (like in Reach), but do not determine rank. Truskill (I think that’s what it was, lol.) would determine your “Ranked” rank, and wins would determine your “social” rank (Similar to Halo 3). Everyone’s happy.

> > many people want the credits and many do not why not have the option to choose either or ?
> > there for everyone is happy
>
> Because it makes no sense? Rank still means nothing…
>
> You would have a legit 50 General versus a boosted 10 million cR General.
>
> Credits just need to go. It’s broken system.

Or someone could buy a 50 or get boosted by his 50 friends. Both systems have their pros and cons.

How about this idea!? how about your PERFORMANCE is a refection of your skill yeah? stop relying on pixels and numbers to show how good you are and just play well to show your skill in the game?

i agree totally with op

> > > many people want the credits and many do not why not have the option to choose either or ?
> > > there for everyone is happy
> >
> > Because it makes no sense? Rank still means nothing…
> >
> > You would have a legit 50 General versus a boosted 10 million cR General.
> >
> > Credits just need to go. It’s broken system.
>
> Or someone could buy a 50 or get boosted by his 50 friends. Both systems have their pros and cons.
>
> How about this idea!? how about your PERFORMANCE is a refection of your skill yeah? stop relying on pixels and numbers to show how good you are and just play well to show your skill in the game?

That’s exactly why buying 50’s in Halo 3 didn’t matter. Anytime I went up against someone who bought or boosted for their 50, it was entirely obvious that they didn’t get it legitimately so I don’t see why this is an issue.

> > > > many people want the credits and many do not why not have the option to choose either or ?
> > > > there for everyone is happy
> > >
> > > Because it makes no sense? Rank still means nothing…
> > >
> > > You would have a legit 50 General versus a boosted 10 million cR General.
> > >
> > > Credits just need to go. It’s broken system.
> >
> > Or someone could buy a 50 or get boosted by his 50 friends. Both systems have their pros and cons.
> >
> > How about this idea!? how about your PERFORMANCE is a refection of your skill yeah? stop relying on pixels and numbers to show how good you are and just play well to show your skill in the game?
>
> That’s exactly why buying 50’s in Halo 3 didn’t matter. Anytime I went up against someone who bought or boosted for their 50, it was entirely obvious that they didn’t get it legitimately so I don’t see why this is an issue.

omg your missing the point. Instead of fighting over a stupid ranking system LET YOUR GUN DO THE TALKING. Stop caring so much about pointless numbers and symbols and just play the game to prove your skill geeze.

> > > > > many people want the credits and many do not why not have the option to choose either or ?
> > > > > there for everyone is happy
> > > >
> > > > Because it makes no sense? Rank still means nothing…
> > > >
> > > > You would have a legit 50 General versus a boosted 10 million cR General.
> > > >
> > > > Credits just need to go. It’s broken system.
> > >
> > > Or someone could buy a 50 or get boosted by his 50 friends. Both systems have their pros and cons.
> > >
> > > How about this idea!? how about your PERFORMANCE is a refection of your skill yeah? stop relying on pixels and numbers to show how good you are and just play well to show your skill in the game?
> >
> > That’s exactly why buying 50’s in Halo 3 didn’t matter. Anytime I went up against someone who bought or boosted for their 50, it was entirely obvious that they didn’t get it legitimately so I don’t see why this is an issue.
>
> omg your missing the point. Instead of fighting over a stupid ranking system LET YOUR GUN DO THE TALKING. Stop caring so much about pointless numbers and symbols and just play the game to prove your skill geeze.

Ranks were important though to help make sure that people who played like 50’s were able to play against others who played like 50’s. The BPR system does that well enough for Reach, but people like to have a visual display for their rank. I’d like people to see that I’m a 50 or I have 100 BPR because that is an achievement. That is something I worked to get and I want others to see it.

> > > > > > many people want the credits and many do not why not have the option to choose either or ?
> > > > > > there for everyone is happy
> > > > >
> > > > > Because it makes no sense? Rank still means nothing…
> > > > >
> > > > > You would have a legit 50 General versus a boosted 10 million cR General.
> > > > >
> > > > > Credits just need to go. It’s broken system.
> > > >
> > > > Or someone could buy a 50 or get boosted by his 50 friends. Both systems have their pros and cons.
> > > >
> > > > How about this idea!? how about your PERFORMANCE is a refection of your skill yeah? stop relying on pixels and numbers to show how good you are and just play well to show your skill in the game?
> > >
> > > That’s exactly why buying 50’s in Halo 3 didn’t matter. Anytime I went up against someone who bought or boosted for their 50, it was entirely obvious that they didn’t get it legitimately so I don’t see why this is an issue.
> >
> > omg your missing the point. Instead of fighting over a stupid ranking system LET YOUR GUN DO THE TALKING. Stop caring so much about pointless numbers and symbols and just play the game to prove your skill geeze.
>
> Ranks were important though to help make sure that people who played like 50’s were able to play against others who played like 50’s. The BPR system does that well enough for Reach, but people like to have a visual display for their rank. I’d like people to see that I’m a 50 or I have 100 BPR because that is an achievement. That is something I worked to get and I want others to see it.

again, you can easily display your achievement of being that good by playing well. A level 50’s stats stand out like a sore thumb in the post game stats.

you dont NEED a number to show others how good you are -.- caring so much about that number only shows that people like showing off too much