Halo 4 Covenant Ship

I wonder if the covenant ship at the end of the halo 4 teaser trailer was the covenant betraying the spartans or if it was them helping Master Chief from something even worse. What do you guys think ?

three hours later…What, Son, Thats no Covenant Ship. Thats of Forerunner Design

Some people think it’s a world. I have almost confirmed it’s a covenant super carier by the shape going a different direction near the end just a slight bit if you zoom in really closely. I think it’s one of the covenant ships because the covenant is out of order and there’s some ships just going around. Or The elites and the UNSC could be doing a huge search for MC and they find him and bring him into the ship.

I have to admit, I thought it was a world till I read this thread…

Time to re-watch the trailer.

> Some people think it’s a world. I have almost confirmed it’s a covenant super carier by the shape going a different direction near the end just a slight bit if you zoom in really closely. I think it’s one of the covenant ships because the covenant is out of order and there’s some ships just going around. Or The elites and the UNSC could be doing a huge search for MC and they find him and bring him into the ship.

I don’t see what you see, it looks like a perfect circle to me. It does, in fact, look quite clearly like some form of Forerunner planet.

i just rewatched the trailer and i have know idea it looks like ship or a forerunner design but i dont know about a world because that thing looked like it was abducting the foward unto dawn

> i just rewatched the trailer and i have know idea it looks like ship or a forerunner design but i dont know about a world because that thing looked like it was abducting the foward unto dawn

Have you played Halo Wars? If so, remember how the Spirit of Fire was pulled into the center of the forerunner planet? I assume it’s like that.

actualy i have nevered played halo wars before but yeah i could be that that sounds pretty resanable

> > Some people think it’s a world. I have almost confirmed it’s a covenant super carier by the shape going a different direction near the end just a slight bit if you zoom in really closely. I think it’s one of the covenant ships because the covenant is out of order and there’s some ships just going around. Or The elites and the UNSC could be doing a huge search for MC and they find him and bring him into the ship.
>
> I don’t see what you see, it looks like a perfect circle to me. It does, in fact, look quite clearly like some form of Forerunner planet.

It could be just bad quality. It also looks like that big covenant ship that took down the UNSC frigate at the end of tip of the spear.

no it was hd lol

> actualy i have nevered played halo wars before but yeah i could be that that sounds pretty resanable

Here’s the cutscene. The part I was talking about starts around 50 seconds.

yeah i gusse idk hopefuly we find out something at halo fest. Anoter question though what about that begining that was weird i didnt know what that was at all

> yeah i gusse idk hopefuly we find out something at halo fest. Anoter question though what about that begining that was weird i didnt know what that was at all

It makes sense if you play the game :stuck_out_tongue:

lol yeah but about that ship thing again i know these kids and there dads work at 343 and i was talking to them and i said to them " when i saw that covenat ship at the end of the trailer was mad suprised " and they said yeah but we cant talk about it mabey that means that it is a ship.

> lol yeah but about that ship thing again i know these kids and there dads work at 343 and i was talking to them and i said to them " when i saw that covenat ship at the end of the trailer was mad suprised " and they said yeah but we cant talk about it mabey that means that it is a ship.

My guess is they just weren’t allowed to talk about anything Halo 4 related.

I Personally Think Its A Forerunner Shield World.