Halo 4 Covenant mode

This would be a lot like GoW 3 beast mode except with the covenant.
I think it should be mission based instead of time based.
Post thought.

Kinda like 1/3 of Halo 2 :wink:

I think that they should stay away from playing as the Covenant to kill Humans.

> I think that they should stay away from playing as the Covenant to kill Humans.

Instaed its covenants and humans killing flood

the covenant is non existent now

> the covenant is non existent now

lol

uhhh… like FF vs?

At the end of Halo 3, I’m pretty sure that the covenant was disbanded (correct me if I’m wrong). To add to that, instead of it being covenant why not let it be the flood (mainly because there is still a probability that they will still be in Halo 4). I think that this is a great topic to discuss. If 343i could, i say that they should definitely see into this.

> uhhh… like FF vs?

Somewhat yes, and somewhat no. The only thing you could do in FF vs., is be an elite and that’s it. In the GoW3 beast mode you could pick from a variety of different beasts, not just one of them.

> > uhhh… like FF vs?
>
> Somewhat yes, and somewhat no. The only thing you could do in FF vs., is be an elite and that’s it. In the GoW3 beast mode you could pick from a variety of different beasts, not just one of them.

ah, ok. that would be cool to play as a Hunter, or even a Grunt :smiley:

He means the different species of the Covenant…Sangheili, jiralhanae, unggoy, mgalekgolo, san 'shyuum, kig-yar, yanme’e.

Covenant is much easier to say…

> At the end of Halo 3, I’m pretty sure that the covenant was disbanded (correct me if I’m wrong). To add to that, instead of it being covenant why not let it be the flood (mainly because there is still a probability that they will still be in Halo 4). I think that this is a great topic to discuss. If 343i could, i say that they should definitely see into this.

You would be correct, but I was talking about something more along the lines of the invasion of Harvest.

> > the covenant is non existent now
>
> He means the different species of the Covenant…Sangheili, jiralhanae, unggoy, mgalekgolo, san 'shyuum, kig-yar, yanme’e.
>
> Covenant is much easier to say…

Exactly what I mean.

there are still the Sangheilli…

and they could always make a covenant-based game after H4 is released that takes place before the Covie-human war ended…

> > the covenant is non existent now
>
> there are still the Sangheilli…
>
>
> and they could always make a covenant-based game after H4 is released that takes place before the Covie-human war ended…

That sounds cool

to appease both sides - why not add a campaign versus mode akin to left 4 dead 1 + 2 versus mode. 4 players (say spartans) try and complete campaign missions co-operatively as per usual, except another team of players (1-4?) take the roles of enemies (Covenant or Forerunners or Flood etc… And try and stop the others from completing the mission. then teams could switch sides. This mode was also done originally on Perfect Dark on the N64. Thoughts?

> to appease both sides - why not add a campaign versus mode akin to left 4 dead 1 + 2 versus mode. 4 players (say spartans) try and complete campaign missions co-operatively as per usual, except another team of players (1-4?) take the roles of enemies (Covenant or Forerunners or Flood etc… And try and stop the others from completing the mission. then teams could switch sides. This mode was also done originally on Perfect Dark on the N64. Thoughts?

I like it

That would be pretty cool. I’d definitely play something like that.

It would be a cool addition to a new game, I doubt it will be in Halo 4 though.