Halo 4 Covenant Carbine Hacker Link

To those of you who saw the Halo 4 Super Carbine thread, it is now locked (for reasons I do not know). I have, however, finally uploaded the video the OP was talking about HERE.

@mods, if by any chance I am doing something that would be lockable, please lock this thread and I apologize in advance.

Geez I sorta see something there like hacking.

0.0 That guy has got to be banned.

> 0.0 That guy has got to be banned.

Be sure to report him, everybody.

Why does everyone stop there?!?!?!

What comes next is even more crazy. Every shot he makes spawns an ordinance drop! He just shoots them on the ground and they appear. It insta-kills everything it hits.

BTW, it’s a fake account with a 14 day free trial. He created it just for the hack. Banning the account will do nothing. What needs to happen is that mods like this needed to be prevented, somehow.

What proof is there that this is an online match and not a custom game?

> What proof is there that this is an online match and not a custom game?

I have only this one source, but in the previous thread that was locked, multiple people have posted different games of this player hacking with the carbine where he was hit and he did not die in one shot. The presumed hack is that the carbine has the damage of a binary rifle, seeing as in other sources this player gets instant kills.

Yes, I’d also like to know why BOTH threads related to the cheater were locked. I, who made of the threads and was a victim of the cheating wasn’t informed via msgs by anyone of why it was locked nor did any forum monitor post on there explaining themselves.

lmao…guess earth is a small world after all…I played against this guy one time, and it was on Ragnarok. I remember he use to blow up the mantis and the warthog from the sniper spot, but I remember he got pissed with me b/c i kept sniping him more than 10 times. I don’t know if i still have the clip, but he did mod the carbine to enable “continuous fire”. I reported though.

> Yes, I’d also like to know why BOTH threads related to the cheater were locked. I, who made of the threads and was a victim of the cheating wasn’t informed via msgs by anyone of why it was locked nor did any forum monitor post on there explaining themselves.

The threads were locked because peoples gamer tags were posted in the thread. Like it or not, that is against the forum TOS.

Just report him to xbox live for cheating and move on with it.

> What proof is there that this is an online match and not a custom game?

So there we have it 343i and to this guy.

>We have so many people’s confessions that they played with or against this guy in matchmaking.
>We have probably 3-4 videos on youtube of this guy cheating.
>We have looked at his service record and could probably look at our game history.
>We have source evidence on fileshares.
>We have looked at his gamertag and deduced his true nature.

This isn’t a custom game where he just decided to whipp up 15 people upon his whim and have them all decidedly really want to play the game as intended.

Edit: If that’s the case of someones name being brought up, then let’s just refer to the video and not speak of this guy.

> Why does everyone stop there?!?!?!
>
> What comes next is even more crazy. Every shot he makes spawns an ordinance drop! He just shoots them on the ground and they appear. It insta-kills everything it hits.
>
> BTW, it’s a fake account with a 14 day free trial. He created it just for the hack. Banning the account will do nothing. What needs to happen is that mods like this needed to be prevented, somehow.

I’m sure they would ban the whole console, and not just the account.

Either way, the best that we can do now is all report the guy and watch him get banned. If he wants to play Halo 4 again, he’ll have to shell out a bunch of money on a new Xbox, on which he won’t have his precious FOTUS armour either.

Does anyone know how many reports it takes to get Microsoft to take a look?

Wow that is wicked cheap, I’m definitely reporting this guy.

> Does anyone know how many reports it takes to get Microsoft to take a look?

a lot…b/c ms has different departments. The one i know of is the security/support department. They deal with both ms (computer based) support and ms (xbox) support. I can only imagine the piles of emails and reports on their desks.

> Why does everyone stop there?!?!?!
>
> What comes next is even more crazy. Every shot he makes spawns an ordinance drop! He just shoots them on the ground and they appear. It insta-kills everything it hits.
>
> BTW, it’s a fake account with a 14 day free trial. He created it just for the hack. Banning the account will do nothing. What needs to happen is that mods like this needed to be prevented, somehow.

Console ban him? or is he using a separate Xbox to hack?