Halo 4 Cortana VS Halo 3 Cortana

I personally didn’t like her at all in the campaign. She seemed a tad too irritable, and the rampancy along with the ramming of the station in the second last mission reinforced my opinion of not liking her whatsoever. She also talked wayyy too much.

Halo 3 Cortana, I liked her much better. But that’s my opinion.

Halo 3 Cortana - irritating beyond belief. I am trying to rescue you, you don’t need to slow me down every five minutes to shout some gibberish.

Halo 4 Cortana - a believable and human character who you can empathise with. Also better character design.

Just my thoughts.

> Halo 3 Cortana - irritating beyond belief. I am trying to rescue you, you don’t need to slow me down every five minutes to shout some gibberish.
>
> Halo 4 Cortana - a believable and human character who you can empathise with. Also better character design.
>
>
> Just my thoughts.

This. I reeeeeally hated when her or the gravemind would make my screen goes nuts… cant post my feelings about her in H4 due to spoilers but she was much better in H4

Absolutely despised the segments where Cortana or Gravemind would take over in H3, it practically killed the replay value imo.

Halo 4 Cortana wins hands down imo.

Halo 4 Cortana made me really like her, and now that she’s supposedly dead, I miss her. Only time can tell what happens to John.

I prefer H1 Cortana above all else, but Halo 4’s Cortana is easily better than 3’s.

MMmmm…