Halo 4 Controller Scheme?

Am i the only one who has found something that i dont like with just about every controller scheme shown off in Halo 4? I dont think anyone has a 100% confirmed answer for this yet but will there be Custom Controller Layouts in Halo 4?

There isn’t.
However, I wouldn’t worry ™, there will be a wide variety of different control layouts.

I would love custom controls but that probably won’t happen.

If certain armor abilities didn’t require us to hold down on a button then it would offer much more leeway for better control schemes.

It’s impossible for someone to keep both thumbs on the sticks as well as hold down a face button. However, it’s much easier for someone to tap a face button once to enable the AA, move back to the sticks to control it, and then tap it again to disable the AA when they’re done (or just let it run out).

All that needs to be done is make all AAs “click to enable” instead of “hold to use” like what was done w/ Sprint which is now “click to enable” instead of “hold to use” like it was in Reach.

> It’s impossible for someone to keep both thumbs on the sticks as well as hold down a face button. However, it’s much easier for someone to tap a face button once to enable the AA, .

just buy a reprogrammable controller :slight_smile:

then its not impossible