Halo 4 Controller LAYOUT

So it has come to my attention that the controller layout tries to have similar concepts from Call of duty or any other Stereotypical FPS - thus making it a smoother transition for a player to move from game to game. I loved playing the Halo Trilogy. But when I got to Reach, I sort of had problems adapting. Then Switching to Call of Duty when my friends invited me, I became handicapped. I would throw grenades when I wanted to zoom. I would melee when I tried to throw a grenade. It was bad, I was getting raped. So I stopped playing Halo: Reach. And yeah, I got super good ad Call of Duty. However, I’m loyal to Halo, and this time, I don’t want to leave it. Why I left to begin with: the controller configurations.

My question is: Can’t 343 Industries Make a Customization option in the controller layout options? They don’t have to worry and test out the different options for the controller, the player would do it themselves.

So it has come to my attention that there are many threads about the exact same thing. Please use this thread instead: https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst109214_Button-Layout-Megathread.aspx

Because they need to test the controls before putting it in game.