Halo 4 Console, no DLC code.

So yeah just picked it up, cracked it open and no dlc codes to be found anywhere. What am I supposed to do?

I’d double check to make sure that you didn’t just look over it, and then contact Xbox customer support. They’re usually pretty nice about things, especially if it’s a mistake on their end, so hopefully they’ll be able to give you a code.

did you buy from ebay or something or a company like gamestop etc

it shoulc be in the halo 4 case behind the manual

Hopefully, I triple checked, nothing. Hope I don’t have to return it, way to busy to play much let alone do all that while cleaning up after Sandy. And yeah I opened the case disc was in the tray downloading to hdd while I showered, then I go to plug in Dlc and no code. And its from Gamestop but since I opened the game I dunno how this will go down.

> Hopefully, I triple checked, nothing. Hope I don’t have to return it, way to busy to play much let alone do all that while cleaning up after Sandy.

Don’t return it! Just contact Xbox support first. If they’re unable to do anything for you, then return it. No need to go out and about if they can just send you the code.