Halo 4 Console IS THE COMPOSER!

A while back Frank O’Conner said that the Halo 4 Limited Edition Console was modeled after an item in the campaign. I have come to the conclusion that it is the composer. Just watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLfAIHqCMTE and start at 31:20. Look at the composer and look at the console picture here: http://www.ijailbreak.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Xbox-360-Halo-4.jpg.

They are almost exactly similar in appearance! What do you think?

-Ryan

So, if it gets red ring of death, does it fire a laser that disintegrates you into ash?

Cool.

> So, if it gets red ring of death, does it fire a laser that disintegrates you into ash?
>
> Cool.

Slims cannot RROD.
They get a Red Dot of Death instead, an RDOD

Maybe, though you’d think it would have orange lights instead of blue.

I can see it.

You can link directly to times, btw.
Composer.

> > So, if it gets red ring of death, does it fire a laser that disintegrates you into ash?
> >
> > Cool.
>
> Slims cannot RROD.
> They get a Red Dot of Death instead, an RDOD

Tell that to the countless Reach console users who saw a red ring pop up on their console.

LOL

That’s cool, I didn’t notice that before. Good eye.

I have noticed the sound it makes when you open the tray is akin to that of the composers’ sound when composing.

The composer is supposed to imprison mankind for all eternity.

I’d say that the Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox 360 has the same effect.

Wait, didn’t one of you say that if it gets the red ring of death that it will shoot the laser and turn me into dust?

OH MY GOD! WHAT HAVE I DONE?! If I don’t get an external cooling fan, I’M GONNA DIE!!

-Ryan

> > > So, if it gets red ring of death, does it fire a laser that disintegrates you into ash?
> > >
> > > Cool.
> >
> > Slims cannot RROD.
> > They get a Red Dot of Death instead, an RDOD
>
> Tell that to the countless Reach console users who saw a red ring pop up on their console.
>
> LOL

research first maybe? impossible for them to get a RROD.

Actually, there is no RRoD. Your HDD craps out and wont even permit you to play the game or anything. Had it happen to me, had to replace HDD.

> > > > So, if it gets red ring of death, does it fire a laser that disintegrates you into ash?
> > > >
> > > > Cool.
> > >
> > > Slims cannot RROD.
> > > They get a Red Dot of Death instead, an RDOD
> >
> > Tell that to the countless Reach console users who saw a red ring pop up on their console.
> >
> > LOL
>
> research first maybe? impossible for them to get a RROD.

I had a quick google.
I don’t see anything about any slim getting a red ring, seems they took the LEDS out, so unless you mod your xbox it will never get a red ring.
This even applies to Reach consoles, they had issues but never a red ring (Except for when using RROD as a blanket term for all issues, even without an actual red ring)

> Actually, there is no RRoD. Your HDD craps out and wont even permit you to play the game or anything. Had it happen to me, had to replace HDD.

Really, Don’t scare me with that stuff.

> > > > > So, if it gets red ring of death, does it fire a laser that disintegrates you into ash?
> > > > >
> > > > > Cool.
> > > >
> > > > Slims cannot RROD.
> > > > They get a Red Dot of Death instead, an RDOD
> > >
> > > Tell that to the countless Reach console users who saw a red ring pop up on their console.
> > >
> > > LOL
> >
> > research first maybe? impossible for them to get a RROD.
>
> I had a quick google.
> I don’t see anything about any slim getting a red ring, seems they took the LEDS out, so unless you mod your xbox it will never get a red ring.
> This even applies to Reach consoles, they had issues but never a red ring (Except for when using RROD as a blanket term for all issues, even without an actual red ring)
>
>
>
>
> > Actually, there is no RRoD. Your HDD craps out and wont even permit you to play the game or anything. Had it happen to me, had to replace HDD.
>
> Really, Don’t scare me with that stuff.

Totally, a 3 month old 250gig slim. Had to send it back to Texas, there was a corrupted screenshot that fried my HDD. If my LE console does it I will flip desks.

What you will experience is a ultra glichty, what appears to be lag, i mean serious skipping all over the place, doesnt matter what game you play, app you use, or whatever. Total HDD meltdown. Lucky for me, it was still under warranty.

> > > > > > So, if it gets red ring of death, does it fire a laser that disintegrates you into ash?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Cool.
> > > > >
> > > > > Slims cannot RROD.
> > > > > They get a Red Dot of Death instead, an RDOD
> > > >
> > > > Tell that to the countless Reach console users who saw a red ring pop up on their console.
> > > >
> > > > LOL
> > >
> > > research first maybe? impossible for them to get a RROD.
> >
> > I had a quick google.
> > I don’t see anything about any slim getting a red ring, seems they took the LEDS out, so unless you mod your xbox it will never get a red ring.
> > This even applies to Reach consoles, they had issues but never a red ring (Except for when using RROD as a blanket term for all issues, even without an actual red ring)
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > Actually, there is no RRoD. Your HDD craps out and wont even permit you to play the game or anything. Had it happen to me, had to replace HDD.
> >
> > Mines under warranty, also got the LE console.
> > I think I’ll just wait until the file share isn’t so screwy before I start using H4’s media stuff.
> > Really, Don’t scare me with that stuff.
>
> Totally, a 3 month old 250gig slim. Had to send it back to Texas, there was a corrupted screenshot that fried my HDD. If my LE console does it I will flip desks.
>
> What you will experience is a ultra glichty, what appears to be lag, i mean serious skipping all over the place, doesnt matter what game you play, app you use, or whatever. Total HDD meltdown. Lucky for me, it was still under warranty.

> > > > > > > So, if it gets red ring of death, does it fire a laser that disintegrates you into ash?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Cool.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Slims cannot RROD.
> > > > > > They get a Red Dot of Death instead, an RDOD
> > > > >
> > > > > Tell that to the countless Reach console users who saw a red ring pop up on their console.
> > > > >
> > > > > LOL
> > > >
> > > > research first maybe? impossible for them to get a RROD.
> > >
> > > I had a quick google.
> > > I don’t see anything about any slim getting a red ring, seems they took the LEDS out, so unless you mod your xbox it will never get a red ring.
> > > This even applies to Reach consoles, they had issues but never a red ring (Except for when using RROD as a blanket term for all issues, even without an actual red ring)
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > Actually, there is no RRoD. Your HDD craps out and wont even permit you to play the game or anything. Had it happen to me, had to replace HDD.
> > >
> > > Mines under warranty, also got the LE console.
> > > I think I’ll just wait until the file share isn’t so screwy before I start using H4’s media stuff.
> > > Really, Don’t scare me with that stuff.
> >
> > Totally, a 3 month old 250gig slim. Had to send it back to Texas, there was a corrupted screenshot that fried my HDD. If my LE console does it I will flip desks.
> >
> > What you will experience is a ultra glichty, what appears to be lag, i mean serious skipping all over the place, doesnt matter what game you play, app you use, or whatever. Total HDD meltdown. Lucky for me, it was still under warranty.

Now you’re scaring me man

Dont be too worried fellow spartans, I spoke to a tech at intellitronic or whatever it is, and he said that the probability of it happening is slim.