Halo 4 Console Bundle!?

I am aware that there’s not going to be a Legendary Edition sadly. But, what I wanna know is, will there be a Console Bundle for Halo 4? I need a new console, mine has had 2 RROD’s in the past month. It would be awesome if there was one, I haven’t heard about it being denied or confirmed by 343i, there has always been a console bundle for a Halo game(Except Halo Wars and ODST). It would include an awesome Halo 4 console with maybe a look similar to the Halo 3 console, with the limited edition, and 2 limited edition controllers and an avatar item. I’d like to hear 343 say something about it soon. I forget when Bungie revealed the Reach console. I think it was around the time of Halo Fest. Anybody know the date? Thoughts?

Haven’t heard anything. Seems like they would have announced it by now.

I think they would have announced it by now, but you never know!

There most likely will be a console but it should’ve been announced with the Limited Edition. It’s a bit strange for Microsoft. Perhaps with these new Halo 4 headsets, they’ll announce the Halo 4 console.

The Reach Console was announced by Bungie on July 23rd 2010. The Legendary Edition was announced on 22nd of APRIL 2010. 343i could do something similar, but instead of July, August at Halo Fest.

I am taking a guess on HALOFEST it would be the perfect time, now if they give you all the things from the LE edition that would make it even better

Have you tried opening your xbox and checking for dust? That could be the problem.

> I am taking a guess on HALOFEST it would be the perfect time, now if they give you all the things from the LE edition that would make it even better

Ir wouldn’t have to have everything, but just the in-game content, and maybe something exclusive. But that would be an awesome deal (guessing it would be $399.99)

I do need a new xbox…