halo 4 concept art trailer, shivers?

I know the trailer is really old but I was wondering, like me did anyone else physically get cold shivers down their spine when the loud horns kicked in and then at the end with the alien being revealed and the hissing sound?

Or am I just strange?

Oh, I definitely had shivers the first time around too! And second, and third, and fourth…

hey, sorry dont want to sound like an idiot but could you post a link by the sounds of it im behind in information…

mainly the alien.

thank you

never mind i found video, completely forgot about it…

I didn’t really get any shivers during the trailer just only the alien at the end… that scared the yoink! out of me.

I definitely got the shivers, not just at the end. WHen it showed the Spartan looking at the Forerunner ships/buildings in the valley, and when it showed him looking at some strange rusty rocky natural formation, the music became much more mysterious, and it got to me. And the huge opening with the FLood-infested ships was really creepy.

I definitely got the shivers, not just at the end. WHen it showed the Spartan looking at the Forerunner ships/buildings in the valley, and when it showed him looking at some strange rusty rocky natural formation, the music became much more mysterious, and it got to me. And the huge opening with the FLood-infested ships was really creepy.

> I know the trailer is really old but I was wondering, like me did anyone else physically get cold shivers down their spine when the loud horns kicked in and then at the end with the alien being revealed and the hissing sound?

No