Halo 4 concept art analysis

This thread is to list any new info gained from the new concept art trailer and if you find anything then post it.

-In the beginning there are a bunch of jet like crafts flying around the frigate inside of the planet.
-Creepy noise at the end which is most likely a hint towards the flood being included.
-There is something with a human-like outline looking at the crashed frigate in one of the pictures (why would chief just be standing there looking at the frigate if he’s in a strange new world?)
-Most of the pictures seem to feature chief standing by himself in looking at huge spaces.
-A few of the pics show some wild life flying around.
-At 1:05 in the bottom left it looks like there 3 people looking at the forerunner ships flying above.
-Some of the art seems to show forerunner citys that look like they’re occupied but others show forerunner structures that seem to have been abandoned(maybe cause of the flood?)
-At 0:34 it looks like he has a new gun on his back.

Here’s the link. Sorry for the crappy everything about it.

Based off the creepy sound and the final scene, FLOOD!!!

> This thread is to list any new info gained from the new concept art trailer and if you find anything then post it.

Could atleast kick start the thread with atleast something yourself, even if it was something as simple as pointing out the lone person (likely the Chief) in many pictures with grand vistas.

> AnimalCrackerrs:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a67btgnvFQg
>
> Here’s the link. Sorry for the crappy everything about it.

I don’t mind the quality since it’s up so fast, thanks :slight_smile:

I got a few things. The ship in the trailer is NOT the FuD (I told you). The legendary planet also doubles as a giant Garbage Disposal Unit. Oh, and something red and angry is in the game. possibly. I got a whole lot on non-answers from the panel. I’m very dissapointed

There are Pelicans going torward some Forerunner-like ships.

We saw sentinels, some forerunner ship, in one I thought a saw a group of 3 people in the left corner?

> I got a few things. The ship in the trailer is NOT the FuD (I told you). The legendary planet also doubles as a giant Garbage Disposal Unit. Oh, and something red and angry is in the game. possibly. I got a whole lot on non-answers from the panel. I’m very dissapointed

I however am excited and love the art video.

> Based off the creepy sound and the final scene, FLOOD!!!

flood doesn’t glow red, and they’re not taller than chief.

Now that the video in up on the site, they’ve left a description saying that we shouldn’t hope for anything in the concept art to be in the game.
“Although you shouldn’t get too attached to any of the specific ideas or scenarios in here, it does represent some of our early, current and ongoing artistic effort.”

That image with the three humanoid creatures actually looks like the cover art for Halo: Primordium. They said that all new books would tie-in with Halo 4 so maybe that’s some form of intication of it or it could mean anything else really

I have come to the conclusion that the angry red thing at the end is DOG from Half-Life 2. The worlds most unexpected cameo since Richard Simmons appeared on Whose Line is it Anyway?

> > Based off the creepy sound and the final scene, FLOOD!!!
>
> flood doesn’t glow red, and they’re not taller than chief.

Too me I got the impression that whatever it was knocked him over.

> > Based off the creepy sound and the final scene, FLOOD!!!
>
> flood doesn’t glow red, and they’re not taller than chief.

an infected forunner by the flood which is really an elite that had ran away along time ago ended up here put on forunner stuff learned to be like them and got infected by the flood

obviestly im right

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/93/capturevez.png
looks like a machine to me.

It probably either a machine shooting at whatever made that creepy noise or maybe an infected monitor?

> I have come to the conclusion that the angry red thing at the end is DOG from Half-Life 2. The worlds most unexpected cameo since Richard Simmons appeared on Whose Line is it Anyway?

RIP Whose Line Is It Anyway. Best show ever…

> We saw sentinels, some forerunner ship, in one I thought a saw a group of 3 people in the left corner?

When were the setinels?

Maybe they’re Cylons?:stuck_out_tongue:

> > We saw sentinels, some forerunner ship, in one I thought a saw a group of 3 people in the left corner?
>
> When were the setinels?

Those floating towers were called Sentinels in the expo.