Halo 4 Commendations/Halo wayPoint Problem

Hey there, I have Finished the Campaign on Legendary Solo and on heroic Co-op and have received my achievements for it but on my Service Record it Says the highest i have completed is heroic and on way point it’s saying i havnt completed the campain solo at all, i Also haven’t received any of the commendations for completing the missions on legendary :frowning:

Any help to resolve this would be awesome Cheers!

> Hey there, I have Finished the Campaign on Legendary Solo and on heroic Co-op and have received my achievements for it but on my Service Record it Says the highest i have completed is heroic and on way point it’s saying i havnt completed the campain solo at all, i Also haven’t received any of the commendations for completing the missions on legendary :frowning:
>
> Any help to resolve this would be awesome Cheers!

Sadly, you’ll have to complete the game on Legendary, but online this time. You must be connected to XBL throughout the duration of the mission. If it comes up with “Disconnected from Xbox Live” at any point during the mission, you’ll need to restart it. :wink:

Oh, and it can be 4 player Co-op.

Hi fpshellspawn,

To receive campaign commendations you’ll need to be connected to Xbox Live throughout the duration of your play session.