Halo 4 comes out soon! So...

I am replaying allll of the Halo campaigns with my fiance; we just got done with CE, and we are halfway through 2. Then we will do 3, then ODST (and not Reach, cause we already did that before CE).

But…as I sit here and type this thread…I notice something…September 30th is this sunday (I only know this because Dexter season is premiering! WOO!) and that means it is the end of september…and the beginning of October.

Which means Halo 4 is coming out really really soon!

Is this…the real life…?

Is this…just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide

No escape from reality

i know its hard to believe it but halo 4 is right around the corner. I wonder if we will hit the 1 million pre order marker before it releases… I hope so :). I cannot wait to plan this. Getting customized tshirts ready for this game and everything.

> i know its hard to believe it but halo 4 is right around the corner. I wonder if we will hit the 1 million pre order marker before it releases… I hope so :). I cannot wait to plan this. Getting customized tshirts ready for this game and everything.

I am totally investing in a lot of Halo 4 swag lol…Halo 4 is going to be amazing…so all you deniers should…Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see…

You really need to stop with the Bohemian Rhapsody lines. I was going to go to bed but now all I hear is the song on repeat in my head.

Anyways I’m pumped for this game. Just over a month left. Would love to get the limited edition console but
I’m just a poor boy, I need no sympathy

> Caught in a landslide
>
> No escape from reality

Open your eyes…
Look up to the skies and seeeeeeeeee

OT: I am starting to feel the excitement as well haha

> You really need to stop with the Bohemian Rhapsody lines. I was going to go to bed but now all I hear is the song on repeat in my head.
>
> Anyways I’m pumped for this game. Just over a month left. Would love to get the limited edition console but
> I’m just a poor boy, I need no sympathy

Some haters are confused about this game…they’re explanation is…

because I’m easy come, easy go, little high, little low

Dexter is one of my favorite shows! I’m pumped for this season! But yes almost a month away. It’s crazy

> > You really need to stop with the Bohemian Rhapsody lines. I was going to go to bed but now all I hear is the song on repeat in my head.
> >
> > Anyways I’m pumped for this game. Just over a month left. Would love to get the limited edition console but
> > I’m just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
>
> Some haters are confused about this game…they’re explanation is…
>
> because I’m easy come, easy go, little high, little low

I don’t worry because

Any way the wind blows doesn’t really matter to me, to me.

Lmao

Momma, got halo 4…

got a controller in her hand, shot the spartans now ther dead

Headshot…the announcer said
And now i cnt play at all anywaaay

Lmao srry couldnt resist x.x -screams lika fangirl-

I’m so excited! (Do, doo dooo) And I just can’t hide it!

This is real life my friend, I can’t wait for that midnight release.

> > Caught in a landslide
> >
> > No escape from reality
>
> Open your eyes…
> Look up to the skies and seeeeeeeeee
>
> OT: I am starting to feel the excitement as well haha

I’m just a poor boy

I need no sympathy…

> Lmao
>
> Momma, got halo 4…
>
> got a controller in her hand, shot the spartans now ther dead
>
> Headshot…the announcer said
> And now i cnt play at all anywaaay
>
> Lmao srry couldnt resist x.x -screams lika fangirl-

Mammaaaa! OoooOOoooo!
I don’t wanna die, but if I don’t come back this time tomorrow, carry on…carry on…like nothing really mattered…