HALO 4 COME FASTER!!

Ima go rapant unless halo 4 comes faster, all the goodies so tempting to look at,omfg!!!

> Ima go rapant unless halo 4 comes faster, all the goodies so tempting to look at,omfg!!!

Find something to keep you busy. It’s still going to come out on the 6th of November, the only way I can think of you getting time to move faster is if you left the Earth, went out far enough for time to move slower for you, but faster for us, and then come back so you get back a day or two before Halo 4’s release.

> > Ima go rapant unless halo 4 comes faster, all the goodies so tempting to look at,omfg!!!
>
> Find something to keep you busy. It’s still going to come out on the 6th of November, the only way I can think of you getting time to move faster is if you left the Earth, went out far enough for time to move slower for you, but faster for us, and then come back so you get back a day or two before Halo 4’s release.

ill get in my fridge and stay there freeze then get thawed the day b4 it comes out :slight_smile:

> > > Ima go rapant unless halo 4 comes faster, all the goodies so tempting to look at,omfg!!!
> >
> > Find something to keep you busy. It’s still going to come out on the 6th of November, the only way I can think of you getting time to move faster is if you left the Earth, went out far enough for time to move slower for you, but faster for us, and then come back so you get back a day or two before Halo 4’s release.
>
> ill get in my fridge and stay there freeze then get thawed the day b4 it comes out :slight_smile:

That would actually most likely kill you.

damn…weeellll then looks like ill keep myself busy with the noob infested lobbies of reach

Let the record show that 343 Industries, nor the participants of its community, would advise their fan-base to freeze themselves in an attempt to engage in cryostasis. Anyone attempting to do so may injure or kill themselves. Therefore 343 Industries and its community are absolved of any liability in the event that any person(s) attempt such activity.

> > > > Ima go rapant unless halo 4 comes faster, all the goodies so tempting to look at,omfg!!!
> > >
> > > Find something to keep you busy. It’s still going to come out on the 6th of November, the only way I can think of you getting time to move faster is if you left the Earth, went out far enough for time to move slower for you, but faster for us, and then come back so you get back a day or two before Halo 4’s release.
> >
> > ill get in my fridge and stay there freeze then get thawed the day b4 it comes out :slight_smile:
>
> That would actually most likely kill you.

For some reason this made me laugh really hard.

“come faster”

*smirk

OT: We all want it to be November 6th already.

wow that made me laugh alot…and spill my -Yoinking!- drink on my new pants…-Yoink- it feels weird now

read title dirty mind activated lololololol.

But yes I can’t wait to play the game.

> read title dirty mind activated lololololol.

-Yoink- i just realized god -Yoink!-, damn thats sooo -Yoinking!- awkward…wow wtf, and my pants are wet from the drink wen i realized… fridge time and change of pants

k never doing that again…

lol you really had to post about this? We all feel this way man.

> read title dirty mind activated lololololol.
>
> But yes I can’t wait to play the game.

Between you, Deadpool, and Lycan, you three have the dirtiest minds I know of.

That’s nice… but this is Waypoint, not Facebook.