Halo 4: COMBAT NOT EVOLVED!

Halo 4 is the opposite of evolving combat!!! It’s basically unevolving combat!!

WHY 343 I WANT A NEW GAME NOT COD MW129321930021830921

Exactly! All these people saying “Halo needs to evolve.” are stupid. Copying another game is not evolving. It’s shameless ripping.

no need for this thread. we already have hundreds of threads like this just stop

> Exactly! All these people saying “Halo needs to evolve.” are stupid. Copying another game is not evolving. It’s shameless ripping.

Oh. Can you fill us in on what the Modifications do? I’d love to know since Game Informer only said 1 sentence on it.

What about armor abilities? Seeing as we only got a whopping 3 sentences of them as well, it must be dreadful!

Or what about the customization of the gametypes? We got a grand-spanking-total of 0 letters on how much customization this game will have!

Please! Tell us!

You guys are truly truly sad… Can we at least wait until we see these new additions in action before we judge?

Last time I checked, adding =/= devolving.

Judging a game off a game magazine article…Pathetic

> Exactly! All these people saying “Halo needs to evolve.” are stupid. Copying another game is not evolving. It’s shameless ripping.

so basically no game has “Evolved” then using your logic because ALL these game have copied from other games and give it a twist to call it their own some of you need to learn how the gaming industry works or use common sense either one works.

> Halo 4 is the opposite of evolving combat!!! It’s basically unevolving combat!!
>
> WHY 343 I WANT A NEW GAME NOT COD MW129321930021830921

To be fair Call of Duty copied other games too.

> no need for this thread. we already have hundreds of threads like this just stop

And yet, stupid, ignorant, blind Fanboys like still don’t get it. Until then Heres to next Hundred threads like these.