Halo 4 Combat knife

I’m thinking it would be cool if the combat knife that is on your spartans armor could be used as a one time throwing knife, then after you threw it you could go pick it up,

No…

No

No

Oh, and no

Allow me to educate you as to why; Plasmas are already a loudout Grenade, so let’s not add another potential insta-kill that you spawn with, that’s even easier to resupply…

Plus, a Throwing Knife? How well were you expecting this to go down here…?..Honestly

Its Practical

I wouldn’t take a knife to a gun fight.

no!

The knife was replaced with the melee. Any other activity with the knife doesn’t belong in Halo.

Didn’t someone make this a thread yesterday? The exact same thing?
I don’t think it would be practical anyway, throwing a knife at a spartan would probably just bounce off or something. I’d imagine that the assassinations they use a lot of force. Also the assassination knife they have isn’t balanced, it wouldn’t be a very good throwing knife I believe.

lmao spartans have shields and -Yoink- tons of armour as much as i love throwin knifes and tomahwaks it just wouldnt work

No thanks.

Good idea, OP. I’m a Spartan with a knife, why can’t I throw or use it? It just doesn’t make sense -_-

No, melee works just fine, thank you very much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08GIqXxetYs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtN_772bV-o&feature=related (First few seconds)

Yes!

Rambo! We’ll need a red head band for our Spartan IV helmets too! Rambo!

> Good idea, OP. I’m a Spartan with a knife, why can’t I throw or use it? It just doesn’t make sense -_-

Because a thrown projectile wouldn’t have enough force to penetrate armor, and thus would be completely useless.

> > Good idea, OP. I’m a Spartan with a knife, why can’t I throw or use it? It just doesn’t make sense -_-
>
> Because a thrown projectile wouldn’t have enough force to penetrate armor, and thus would be completely useless.

This is the future: knifes are 100 times sharper, 100 time stronger, and we’re talking about a Spartan throwing it… Using your logic fists would be completely useless.

> Its Practical

A throwing knife is not even practical in today’s military conflict.

> Didn’t someone make this a thread yesterday? The exact same thing?
> I don’t think it would be practical anyway, throwing a knife at a spartan would probably just bounce off or something. I’d imagine that the assassinations they use a lot of force. Also the assassination knife they have isn’t balanced, it wouldn’t be a very good throwing knife I believe.

hahaha this makes me wish you could do it just so when said knife thrower throws it and it bounces off (and the derp bubble pops up above his head) the attempted victim blows him away with weapon of choice

OP, dont worry bud. Im sure 343i is gonna incorporate “throwing knives” in the game especially after seeing as how theyve desperately been trying to incorporate everything CoD so far. Man Call of Halo is gonna suck hard…my bad, i mean Halo 4.

Am I having a nightmare?

> Am I having a nightmare?

No-a night terror!

OT: Um…no…what the hell…

> > Am I having a nightmare?
>
> No-a night terror!
>
> OT: Um…no…what the hell…

That’s worse.

On topic: NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!