Halo 4 Collector's Edition: OfficialGameGuide

Hey, i was looking around on Amazon UK and found this.

Click Here!

I have not seen this around so… yeah :slight_smile:

Also here is the USA link

Book Detail:

• Hard Cover – Features a hard cover with exclusive artwork, unique treatments, and limited edition numbering for collectability.
• BONUS Content – Includes an additional 48 pages of ‘Behind-The-Scenes’ content, interviews, concept art, and more from 343 Industries.
• Become a Legend – Offers the very best tactics to get you through Halo 4’s campaign with a Heroic walkthrough and Legendary tips.
• MLG Expert Strategy – Recruits the best of the best (Major League Gaming sponsored Halo players) to give you strategies on every map and game type in Halo 4.
• Follow Spartan Ops – Includes our FREE online coverage of the weekly episodic campaign with the purchase of this guide. A digital access code is included within the print guide.
• Critical Appendix – Details info on Achievements, Collectables, and Multiplayer medals within an extensive appendix.
• Forge Your Own – Discover the best tools and tricks to Forge a multiplayer map masterpiece you’ll be proud to show off to anyone.

Dat cover-art!

Ya I seen this as well doesn’t quite get my eye as much as the “Awakening” halo 4 art book

> Ya I seen this as well doesn’t quite get my eye as much as the “Awakening” halo 4 art book

That one’s beautiful. Amazing scenery and art in Halo games, that’s kind of what distinguishes the game from the countless others on the market.

> > Ya I seen this as well doesn’t quite get my eye as much as the “Awakening” halo 4 art book
>
> That one’s beautiful. Amazing scenery and art in Halo games, that’s kind of what distinguishes the game from the countless others on the market.

Ya i can’t wait to get it after or hopefully b4 release

Never been much for guides. Takes the enjoyment of discovery out of the game. I’m gonna find all the terminals on my own this time around.

Here is the link for anyone that doesn’t know what Im talking about. This is Amazon.ca as well not .com.

Its a good price right now too I’d pre-order in case it goes up

> Never been much for guides. Takes the enjoyment of discovery out of the game. I’m gonna find all the terminals on my own this time around.

I say that every single time about hidden in game items… I find about 9/10ths then youtube the rest.

> http://www.amazon.ca/Awakening-The-Art-Halo-4/dp/1781163243/ref=pd_sim_b_11
>
> Here is the link for anyone that doesn’t know what Im talking about. This is Amazon.ca as well not .com.
>
> Its a good price right now too I’d pre-order in case it goes up

that picture is so boss

If you want it you should get it now. The prices go up and down. Never been that much into the artbooks/guides.

In my days, we didn’t need no lame -Yoink- books telling us what to do. Or any exchanging of tactics. We didn’t go on YouTube willy-nilly when we got stuck. We didn’t play cowards and keep one guy out of the action so we could respawn on him.

We didn’t do -Yoink- by the book.

We did things by coordination, experimentation, perseverance, and sheer willpower. And our secrets always died with us…

CE: I mastered it
H2: I helped encourage SLASO and I invented several LASO strategies
H3: easy as hell
Reach: -Yoinking!- child’s play

But this time, I think I’m gonna NEED IT!! I am buying that book!

After seeing Halo 4’s Legendary balanced difficulty, I know this time, I am in for some serious -Yoink-! No more false difficulty, no more nonsense. Halo 4’s gonna deliver!! :smiley: Real AI, real style. Things are gonna get ugly pretty damn quick!

In the words of the wise man himself, Sergeant Avery J. Johnson:

All that wrapped up in an epic sci-fi story that’s so freaky, it makes me shake just thinkin’ about it. Halo: Combat Evolved. Buy one! Heck, buy two. That’s an order, soldier!

<mark>TLDR:</mark> I’m getting that guide!!