Halo 4 Codes

I got Halo 4 Limited Edition as an early Christmas present, and I received a lot of codes with it. I downloaded the content myself, and now my brother it very upset that he does not have access to the in game content. If I had know this at the time, I would have split the codes between the two of us. Is there anyway that he could access the content as well so he is not left out?

> I got Halo 4 Limited Edition as an early Christmas present, and I received a lot of codes with it. I downloaded the content myself, and now my brother it very upset that he does not have access to the in game content. If I had know this at the time, I would have split the codes between the two of us. Is there anyway that he could access the content as well so he is not left out?

I have the same problem, and technically you’re supposed to have both seeing how the TOS says that all DLC will be available to anyone on the xbox… good going 343i

The items that the codes are used for are supposed to be availible for everyone on the xbox. Could be fixed soon. I would wait to use them.