Halo 4 code entry.

How do you or where exactly enter these codes?

It would help to know which codes you’re talking about.

> It would help to know which codes you’re talking about.

This. Are you talking about the Double xp codes or the Gamerfuel codes? Also there was no need to make two threads.

For the Mountain Dew Gamerfuel codes enter them here

As for the Double Xp codes I couldn’t tell you, I’m from the UK and we don’t have this promotion therefore I don’t know nothing about how it works. Similar process I guess, try the american Mountain Dew website if you’re entering double xp codes?

Don’t know what codes you’re talking about but most XBL codes can be redeemed on your xbox or on xbox.com.

Don’t know what codes you’re talking about but most XBL codes can be redeemed on your xbox or on xbox.com.

> > It would help to know which codes you’re talking about.
>
> This. Are you talking about the Double xp codes or the Gamerfuel codes? Also there was no need to make two threads.
>
> For the Mountain Dew Gamerfuel codes enter them here
>
> As for the Double Xp codes I couldn’t tell you, I’m from the UK and we don’t have this promotion therefore I don’t know nothing about how it works. Similar process I guess, try the american Mountain Dew website if you’re entering double xp codes?

That’s Mtn Dew Energy, which is for the UK.

US has the Double XP from Mtn Dew (Game Fuel) and Doritos, which can be found here: DewXP

Opps sorry the double xp codes.

> Opps sorry the double xp codes.

DewXp
But first, you have to log in, there is a button for that in the upper right-hand corner on the webpage. Enter the codes & Submit. Then you’ll have to link your Gamertag to the website, for which there should be a Xbox Live sign in somewhere on the left side.

After that and when you’ve redeemed the codes, you have to apply them to the Gamertag that you linked.

Okay so halo waypoint isn’t working on my Xbox now and I’ve had it downloaded on my Xbox for two and half years I’ve uninstalled it and installed it over and over again and it’s still not working its -Yoink!- me off

Please don’t revive very old topics thanks, especially topics over 4 years old