Halo 4 Co-op... Possibly something new and AWESOME?

Firstly, sorry for the title… It’s hard to think of a good headline for what I’m going on about here.

Anyway I was thinking, I recently watched a gave review of Halo 3 done by “Zero Punctuation” and it got me thinking how the Master Chief really doesn’t have much story to him. He’s a walking one-liner green killing machine that never stops until there’s a sufficient pile of covie bodies… Then it hit me. How would you be able to give the Chief more story, soul and heart? He would need more of his kind for one. And I thought that was pretty much impossible considering most of the Spartan 2’s were dead and the mere fact he’s on a random Forerunner world.

But then I was thinking of Halo Wars and how I want a sequel to that… Then BAM, wouldn’t it be awesome if they merged both stories? They’ve both been adrift for an unknown amount of time, considering the amount of frost the collected under the cryo tubes in the trailer for Halo 4, they could be out there for a very long time so it’s entirely possible. It would also give a new chain of command for the Chief too. It doesn’t really seem right to me that he’s running around making his own objectives for the who new trilogy. I mean he does have Cortana, but she’s probably near rampancy.

But I figured it would be a nice twist, we get to see old friends, see the Chief interact with other spartans… And the new and awesome thing I mentioned in the title was actually explaining the random guest/other players joining the Chief and maybe even include them in the story somehow.

What does anyone else think?

343 did say they were going deeper into Chiefs character so it might be a possibility. I think it would be great if Chief met up with more spartan IIs in the Trilogy.

I always saw a halo 4/ghosts of onyx move, but never a 4/wars merge.

Very interesting approach. I’ll be sure to congradulate you if your right =)

> I always saw a halo 4/ghosts of onyx move, but never a 4/wars merge.
>
> Very interesting approach. I’ll be sure to congradulate you if your right =)

Lol, thanks, I hope i’m right too because when I thought about it it blew my mind. And I thought it would make an opener for Halo Wars 2 to include the Chief too and have a separate but similar story maybe too.

> 343 did say they were going deeper into Chiefs character so it might be a possibility. I think it would be great if Chief met up with more spartan IIs in the Trilogy.

I’m also curious how they will expand on his story…