Halo 4 Co-op/ Allies

So what do you guys about halo 4’s co-op mode? is it just gonna be a bunch of mc’s running around and making the game awhole let less climatic or your gonna have a cannon reason for allies and people to play it with? Like in halo 3 you got the arbiter and uzi and nitro, odst, u were just other odst that proably got screwed over in the explosion, in reach, eh well noble 7-9, but what about halo 4, what are they gonna do?

For right now I would say a MC clone. But who knows what/who we shall meet in this new enviroment.

as i said tho an mc clone would look stupid, and make the game feel less realistc

> as i said tho an mc clone would look stupid, and make the game feel less realistc

We have no concrete data on who is going to be in this game besides MC and cortana. All we can assume at this momment is another MC clone.
Maybe that robot thing from the concept trailer. Looks pretty BA to me.

Would prefer John clone.

Would super prefer Fred, Kelly, and Linda as players two, three, and four.

Or Jerome, Douglas, and Alice.

THe only problem is that some of them are dead

> THe only problem is that some of them are dead

Fred, Kelly, Linda, Jerome, Douglas, and Alice are all alive.

> > THe only problem is that some of them are dead
>
> Fred, Kelly, Linda, Jerome, Douglas, and Alice are all alive.

This!

I’ve been posting on my Halocollectors.com forum about my theory for campaign allies.

Considering this is a Forerunner shield world I have every reason to hope that MC matches up with those from the Ghost of Onyx novel. Imagine that then. More S2s and S3s to team up with in the campaign. I’m sure one mission would be to get Halsey to a safe place. Likely the first mission. There she would be reunited with Cortana.

I’ve heard some speculate on Cortana as well being a playable character for a mission. Don’t know about that, but if so, then for co-op campaign, the other players would have to play as subroutines of Cortana for it to make sense. An interesting twist, but not sure if that should be in H4.

Anyway, I think it’s quite plausible that MC will meet up with the survivors of Onyx. In fact that is something I really am hoping for. It adds to continuity and makes sense from the co-op campaign perspective.

Oh sam was killed but Linda died while trying to cap a crusirer with john right

> as i said tho an mc clone would look stupid, and make the game feel less realistc

LOLrealistic. I understand what you are saying though, lol.