Halo 4 clue?

The first half is about gameplay on Halo: CEA but then we see a little bit of the terminals. What you think?

I’ve heard this breaks canon, and that 343i would have to do a huge retcon. Source- b.net

It’s not a huge RetCon to be honest, and actually makes a better fit with the expanded universe and events in Cryptum.

I think it’s fairly obvious we’ll be seeing a lot more of the Forerunners in Halo4, why else would they commission a trilogy of books to flesh out their back story? And whatever it is that MC is being sucked into in the trailer looks like it’s probably Forerunner.

I don’t see how it breaks canon?

It’s a video FROM 343 at Gamescom of a demo of CEA. Everything in that video is in the game, it doesn’t matter where the video was found. Okay?

siggybiggy, perhaps you could start by explaining how and why this breaks canon please? I’m not too bothered where exactly the reasons came from, I would just like to hear them. Thank you.

> siggybiggy, perhaps you could start by explaining how and why this breaks canon please? I’m not too bothered where exactly the reasons came from, I would just like to hear them. Thank you.

Never said. Said I’ve heard that it did. Here is where I got it from, not the video but people saying it broke canon. http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=64691442&postRepeater1-p=1