Halo 4 Clans and Personal friends list

Remember the Halo 2 Clans? allowed me to meet tons of people and we dominated online. and remember that friends list they had? I want stuff like that, kind of like the Black Ops friends list. i wont say Halo 2 was the best because it wasnt. but they did a lot of things right that they should bring into Halo 4.

I would love if they added the clan system and maybe a clan wars playlist. And if they do, they really need to fix the problems Halo 2 had.

> Remember the Halo 2 Clans? allowed me to meet tons of people and we dominated online. and remember that friends list they had? I want stuff like that, kind of like the Black Ops friends list. i wont say Halo 2 was the best because it wasnt. but they did a lot of things right that they should bring into Halo 4.

I love clan support i hope soooooo much that it is in halo 4

> I would love if they added the clan system and maybe a clan wars playlist. And if they do, they really need to fix the problems Halo 2 had.

I wouldn’t mind a clan list again, it would pretty much double your friends list and for a game that requires a lot people online. I dunno how well a clan wars playlist would work though. I remember there being a ton of people in the clan I was in, however most of the time there might only be a couple people on at a time. It would probably end up being one of the weakest playlist after only a little while.

Clans these days have no class, nearly 100% of the clans I have fought over Xbox Live have been either 8 year old children who scream constantly or 18 year old guys who threaten to kill you in real life. It’s pathetic.

However, I do agree that with a little more clan support we may be able to get back those good old players from Halo 2 who were considerate after each game, the one’s who just said “Good game” instead of “OMG I WILL HAK U OMG OMG OMG!” or “OMFG U PEECE OF -Yoink- I WILL KILL U MAN CUZ I R GROWN!”

Those kids make me facepalm…so much. :I

I remember making a new clan like every month and they actually became well known, but i miss huge amounts of things the game used to have

That is actually a really good idea, but I think instead of the word ‘clan’ its should be team or squad.
Clan sounds too silly.

Clans in Halo 4 would be awesome! The potential for what it could be is huge; it could be so much more than just a “second friends list”. It’s also likely to bring back people that used to play Halo 2.

you know im gonna keep my post alive, so far you guys agree, and im sure others do, they just havnt read it. it really helped me meet new people back in Halo 2

Return of clans system for Halo 4 would be absolutely epic! !

> Clans these days have no class, nearly 100% of the clans I have fought over Xbox Live have been either 8 year old children who scream constantly or 18 year old guys who threaten to kill you in real life. It’s pathetic.
>
> However, I do agree that with a little more clan support we may be able to get back those good old players from Halo 2 who were considerate after each game, the one’s who just said “Good game” instead of “OMG I WILL HAK U OMG OMG OMG!” or “OMFG U PEECE OF Yoink! I WILL KILL U MAN CUZ I R GROWN!”
>
> Those kids make me facepalm…so much. :I

Okay how can’t I lol’d to this…XD